Beta Testing

• I like the basic interface with the game. I like in the Beta Testing how we can move things around and adjust sizes of screens and all. However a big flaw is when I click on dispatch and it goes to the dispatch screen. Seems way to crammed. A good suggestion would be to have the calls on the top part of the screen and the units avalable at the bottom. The side by side comparison is not very well organized.

• For those who want to see what the beta looks like I recorded about 20 minutes of game-play in beta, you can watch it here if you want: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/201442067?t=

And as a note, I do have LSS3 on in the video running enhanced transports and mission info, those are not a part of the beta, those are LSS3 functions.

Overall I agree with William36, it's really nice to be able to move the windows around and resize them, and it would be nice if the dispatch window was streamlined in a way that made it 'fit' better with the beta redesign. I haven't found any bugs in the first 30 or so minutes of playing with it, everything seems to be working pretty smoothly.

• Hello to everyone who has or will reply to the posting that I have created about the Beta Testing. I submitted my application two days ago and sebastian contacted me today and said I was accepted to be part of the team. The new Beta outlook has some good features and well some egh features. First off it is nice to be able to place various screens where you want them. As for me I have my call out section in the upper left corner of my monitor, in the upper middle part of the monitor i have the in game chat and to the upper right I have the status of my vehicles. However when you click on dispatch and the other screen appears it seems to me as if the dispatch screen has been contracted in some but with bulky icons. I would like it if they made a small change. In the upper middle of the dispatch screen whatever the call is an icon would appear in decent size, below that would be the list of available units to respond to the call and at the bottom of the screen should show who or what is already there and the requirements for the call. Kind of make it more realistic

• I have had a little lag but that could be the internet itself but over all I spent about an hour and a half playing with the new beta version everything runs smooth I have had no issues with it besides the couple moments of lag again (this could have been my internet do to the rain) but overall I like the new version

• So far I have found the BETA testing platform to be a great improvement. Having the ability to have a full map rather then a pop out I find to be very convenient and also with the other parts it great you can click a tab and then send it back to minimize it so that you can continue what you are doing, it snot in the way. To me when I look at the system it seems like a mini cad system .. So far everything seems to be working just great.

• Something I would like to suggest about the game in general even though I am doing the BETA Version. when players use the game chat window instead of having the white box on top of the chat why not move it to the bottom. It is annoying to be typing and having to look down at the game chat window. I think most players would agree with me that having the white box under the game chat where we have to look up a little at the game chat would be better.

• something that i think that would be neat to see and make it look a lot smoother is to move the icons from the middle of the map and up onto the menu bar to the left of the location search bar and to the right of the logo this can allow for more visibility and space to utilize the new adjustable windows

• I tried using the Beta Version but it lagged so much on me. I am on the Mobile App when I played and the Beta doesn't seem to work well for me at all. Switched back to regular version. For me it took more time to dispatch my units for calls and the vehicles on the screen didn't move around at all until I went back to the normal version. Could be internet, weather interference, lack of signal, my phone possibly, anything is possible. But that's what I've dealt with using the new Beta Design so far.

• I have been playing the new beta system on google chrome and i like how it is set up but i also would have to agree with William36 when you click on the call and the dispatch screen pops up it could be a little smaller when your zoom is at 100% i zoomed out to about 80% and everything is smaller. Although i do like how you can pop up the calls and everything else and minimize them if you don't want them or you can move them around and make them the size that you want.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!