Performance Improvements

• Hello,

I play quite a bit on mobile and notice that Missionchief drains my battery fairly rapidly. I was thinking about ways to improve performance
    and made an assumption that the map (Moving vehicles, tracking alliance vehicles, alliance buildings, etc) is probably to blame for 99% of the
    performance/battery drain issues.

It would be great if we could disable the map, I honestly don't look at it unless I'm on my home computer with my large screen. When I play on
    my laptop it would also be great to be able to disable the map or have another way to lessen the battery drain.

I really appreciate all the work and effort you guys put into Missionchief and want to thank you for this amazing game. Looking
    forward to what's next in the development pipeline!

Thanks for your time,
    Latt

Edit: I'm based out of Boise, Idaho with 14 Stations.

• Really!? This game is probably the smallest battery drain for me.

• For me, the battery drain caused by the game doesn't seem to come from the map, so much as the screen on time, as well as the fact that it's communicating back and forth. Were it an offline type game, it would probably save a small amount of battery, but I think the biggest drain comes from the screen being on, not updating a map graphically.

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

• Usually the overall usage of battery is on the screen, these days the cores are optimized to save battery and make it last longer and longer

• Yeah, I think the best thing they could do to make it consume less battery would be run in background or run while screen is off, but I think that due to the nature of this game, it could be complicated with calls piling up

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

• Does anyone's phone overheat when playing after a good amount of time? Like 25-30 mins straight?

My battery doesn't run too low when I play. Maybe if I'm down to 15%. But my battery is pretty much good to go.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!