Station price

• I know and understand that price after 25 station should be higher but how about make some price levels. For example
    25 station - 300k
    26-30 station - 500k
    31-35 station 700
    Or after price reach one milion it Havent change until we reach maybe 40 station.
    I was reading something about proce that going down after couples of days but its only for ambulance i think becouse its doesnt work with my Fire Station. So maybe Fire Station price should go down too and we have solution for this problem

• I agree with “me181” by the time you have over 25+ stations, you should be earning a fairly decent amount. When I had 25+ stations I was still able to afford new stations, Lowering the price will just make the game too easy and without any challenge. But nice contribution and thought :)

• So if u have like say 500 fire stations u can maybe get 1 to 2 million credits a day but ur stations cost 2 millions o price reduction is a good idea because the game just gets boring working all the time to get a few stations when you want to finish a large department for say FDNY. Just putting it out there

• I feel like a rookie with only having 47 fire stations since last September. If I play long enough having the time I can get 100k-200k in an hour. I could probably do more if I tried harder. But I also prefer coins as it is quicker to do so. Patience is really not one of my virtues lol.

• Hmm maybe add new bulding like fire house this bulding can have max to 5 vehicles. The fire station price wouldnt be rising when you build fire house (oufcorse after you bulid some fire houses price will be rise too) but you can build fire house when you want to place for example volunnteer fire station. Usualy they have less vehicles than national fire dpeartament. And the most important you dont have to pay 1,5 milion to buy station with 2 trucks. So you want big station buy fire station but when you need station for 2/3 trucks you have cheaper alternative and your station rpce wouldn get higher

• I don’t see the point of a fire house... basically like the same as a fire station. Building expansion I have seen comments on the forums before regarding this and correct me if I’m wrong (that goes to any mods) I believe it may have also been taken up with the dev. Hopefully they will add it so we can have larger stations with more than 14 bays.

However, Main reason I believe why the station list price goes up, is to keep the member working hard to earn that money which also contributes to hours played. Cuz at the end of the day if the price list didn’t go up, You would complete areas so fast without much challenge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!