Fire Boat and Rescue Boat Station Price Decrease

• I feel that the prices of the fire boat and rescue boat should be decreased, due to the fact that (at least for now) in order to get the new missions that came with this update, you would need to gather 1 million credits {total} in order to get both stations. It does take quite the lengthy amount of time to get to 500,000 credits, especially for those who have an alliance building, resulting in them donating some of their earnings towards the alliance. I think either they both should have a price decrease or at least one of them.

• Summary:
    If you can't afford it, then save up for it or chose something else,.

The situation of large boats at the moment can be compared to the that of the police helicopters not too long ago, you have to be patient while missions are added and updated to accommodate the new resources, you should not be expecting a lower price because of this.

BTW, alliances are brilliant things, don't blame them for a decreased income.

• With the current state of purchasing things within missionchief, I and a lot more other don’t seem to have a problem with paying the current price for them....

For example, My Police set up... I’m currently building my Police depot which has 4 sectors, all which will need fully expanding resulting in a total of nearly 1.1 million each let alone vehicles or personnel.

It’s all about setting goals and working towards them.

Alliance’s are great, Some alliances you are required to donate which is their own option, However I personally don’t like a donation requirement. Alliance can help you develop and also help out others, so I wouldn’t go to far to blame alliance. As a person in the 9th biggest alliance, I’ve seen and like many first hand what being in alliance can achieve.

My point is, Take it step by step. Don’t look at the figure required. Just save up and eventually you will reach your goal. Simple

:)

• Well here is my opinion about larger boats: They are horrible :D

Each station costs 500k and training personnel + buying the boat is atleast 530k

For what?

Dock Crane Fire - Requires 3 firetrucks, 1 Batallion chief, 1 platform and 1 large fire boat In other words it uses more units than a Basement fire, it requires a 530k investment and pays worse?

Containership fire - Requires many units, different areas + 1 large fire boat and 1 large rescue boat In other words it uses many resources, requires a 1M invesment and pays 4.5k?

Is it just me or these missions require a base invesment on stations just to unlock these calls that will not only never be returned but also slow down your progress on the game?

And before someone comes and says "If you don't like them don't buy them" well guess what? I won't, atleast until I have money that I can't use anywhere else or they fix these values

• I suspect there's a few things yet to develop with them and hopefully they will be better in the future, what caught my eye above was the blaming of alliance donations. I agree, I haven't gone near them for the similar reasons but I was expecting a little more reward for your input.
    That pricing does not particularly match up very well regarding the earnings from the missions (so far), what's even funnier is the coins required, 35 for the fire boat station (or 500K), 30 for a fire station (under 25- 100K). Makes little sense, shows you why stuff should be put past a community before integrating. On the other hand, I'm a little hesitant to do any critical analysis of something that has no been nowhere near finished, (hopefully).

• what's even funnier is the coins required, 35 for the fire boat station (or 500K), 30 for a fire station (under 25- 100K)

The platform truck costs 30 coins (or 10k)

• I suspect there's a few things yet to develop with them and hopefully they will be better in the future, what caught my eye above was the blaming of alliance donations. I agree, I haven't gone near them for the similar reasons but I was expecting a little more reward for your input.
    That pricing does not particularly match up very well regarding the earnings from the missions (so far), what's even funnier is the coins required, 35 for the fire boat station (or 500K), 30 for a fire station (under 25- 100K). Makes little sense, shows you why stuff should be put past a community before integrating. On the other hand, I'm a little hesitant to do any critical analysis of something that has no been nowhere near finished, (hopefully).

You do make some valid points, I have asked Sebastian to increase the payment of the current missions, these are not finished buildings and please if you have an idea for features and calls to do with them please make a topic and feel free to let us know what units it will require and how much it will pay out. If the community likes it we will add it to a list of future missions that we have so we can let Sebastian see what the mission is and what it will require/pay so he can add it one Friday. Obviously some things may need changing around for balance etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!