prisoner transport Van

• Hello everyone, i know i have not got police station yet but i got prison, i was think maybe adding were we can buy an prisoner transport vehicle at the prison but allow the alliance members to used the Prison Van when needed So it be like let say they was like 7 -16 prisoner on scene and they was like 2-3 prisoner Van able to dispatch to scene to clear the prison See the prison already alliance so why not just add were admin or co-admin can buy prisoner van or bus Let hear your feed back on this Idea my friend is real life prisoner transport so this the idea i come up with something like this > https://images49.fotki.com/v30…3541034/cnpca15305-vi.jpg <

The Founder of Midnight Emergency Responders Alliance, Come Join us..Serving and Protecting North Carolina and surrounding states

• This has been brought up before, but having vehicles just for admin/co-admins is something most people will not like (just a friendly warning)
    But some calls have more prisioners than the required police cars (Drug Lab Fire for example) and this would be indeed a helpful unit, this would also allow the admin team to make some new missions that would have more prisioners and it would also motivate players to upgrade their prision cells at their police stations

In other words, I like the concept of the vehicle, needs to have less transport capability maybe 6 prisioners (?) and only buy for each 5-10 stations (?). But not alliance admins exclusive for sure

• Prisoner transport van is something that has been brought up and is something that we will bring to Sebastian (sometime). This vehicle however would be available to all players and not to just an Admin or Co Admin as that would probably cause some issues.

• Prisoner transport van is something that has been brought up and is something that we will bring to Sebastian (sometime). This vehicle however would be available to all players and not to just an Admin or Co Admin as that would probably cause some issues.

How about Captain and above?

• Hmm can we know what earls you have on the list for Sebastian? I am reading this forum and this list must be big

The list contains various suggestions from the forums such as missions, updates and units, whilst we would love to suggest more to Sebastian and go through them at a expedited pace we have to remember that Sebastian is the sole developer for not only this game but a German and Dutch version as well, the amount of regular updates we get for me personally is more than acceptable especially in a free game.

Currently there is a lot of work going in to improving police, I don’t wish to say as I don’t want to ruin some exciting stuff that has been put forward but as I say, police is our current focus.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!