Ability to trade coins to credits

• Poll to add "Coin trading" 14

1. Yeah, the developer should consider it! (7) 50%
    2. No, this is a bad idea. (7) 50%
    3. Maybe, could use some more balancing. (0) 0%

So lets say you just got promoted to battalion chief and you need 3k more credits to get a police academy, and your like "Gosh i wish i could convert coins to credits"
    That's the reason of this post, i find it annoying when you really want a credit reward for getting promoted but you get coins.
    This could be a cool additional thing for like high level players
    I've created a little list for the amount of credits you should get

• 1 coin = 500 credits
    • 2 coins = 1000 credits
    • 3 coins = 1500 credits

And so forth, so basically every coin = 500 credits.
    Thanks for reading

• Honestly this can be taken advantage of and cheated badly. Instead of running calls and working hard at making Credits and you buy all of these coins then turn them into Credits it eliminates the point playing to earn your Credits.

Yes it would be pointless to have 2 different income types. It would also give the game more money for buying said Coins.

But, It would stall the player from ranking up and would cheat the system to upgrade buildings and buy more units but in turn after upgrading from turning Coins to Credits it would cheat out the system cause then you'd make more Credits than originally expected to begin with.

Plus it would interfere with the ranks in these two way.

Either 1. Buying Coins to trade for Credits counts as earning them and you'd easily make the highest rank in one day or even a week depending on how much you spend for Coins.

Or 2. If trading Coins for Credits didn't count as actually earning them then that player would be cheated out from working up the ranks.

So either way someone is gonna get cheated out wether it be the Dev or the Player.

Good concept idea but so many flaws. If say I had 21 Coins which 3 equals 1,500 Credits I'd make 10,500 in seconds.

Sorry gotta I look at this from all angles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!