• I have seen some of these vehicles suggested before but I thought I’d just put in my 2 cents.

Vehicle Suggestions:
    -Bomb Squad Units [] I saw that this was on the list for future updates.
    -Medical Battalion [] Basically a battalion chief unit but for medical calls instead of fire calls. Could be used for mass casualty calls.
    -High Rise Units [] Could be used in high rise fires and Other calls that spawn on the ”High Rise” POI.
    -Collapse Rescue Units [] Used when buildings collapses and partial building collapses.
    -Brush Fire Units [] Used for small wildfires. Could be used for large field fires, barn fires, etc.
    -HazMat Ambulances [] Used for Injures revolving around HazMat calls. Could be used to treat ”F” patients (HazMat related injuries).
    -Corner’s Vehicle [] Used to transport a corner to a death call.

Building Suggestion:
    Medical Examiner’s Office [] Basically a morgue. Can hold corners and the Corner’s Vehicle.

So those are my suggestions for new vehicles and a new building. I can see how the High Rise units and the Collapse Rescue unit could be a waste of time since they are basically rescue and utility units. The high rise unit would only be able to respond to one or two calls.

Currently covering Manhattan with plans to branch off into other boroughs of NYC.

Current Rank:
    Staff Captain

If you want to track my progress:
    FDNY | NYPD

• I’m going to go through them one by one.

Bomb Squad: Bomb squad will most likely happen in the future and is on the list of future police updates. When this will happen I don’t know.

Medical Battalion: EMS Supervisor is in development

High Rise units: Unlikely due to them not being commonly used everywhere. Only major departments have them.

Collapse Rescue Units: USAR has been discussed and will most likely happen.

Brush fire units: A wildfire update will be the next major update for fire.

Hazmat ambulances are unlikely due to the issues surrounding combo units. It would be a waste of the limited number that we are allowed. This isn’t to say possible consideration of a Hazmat unit for medical. It just wouldn’t be an ambulance as well.

Coroners vehicle and medical examiners office are good ideas but at this moment the focus of the game is the emergency response rather than the clean up afterwards.

• Thank you for the response and going through them one by one.

Edit: To add on to the HazMat Ambulances, it wouldn't be a combo unit (HazMat + Ambulance). It would just be an ambulance that specializes in HazMat related injuries.

Currently covering Manhattan with plans to branch off into other boroughs of NYC.

Current Rank:
    Staff Captain

If you want to track my progress:
    FDNY | NYPD

Edited once, last by Pizzabob23 ().

• Really liking the sound of some of these!

The 'brush trucks' as Americans(?) call them are the real standout feature to come in my opinion... :thumbsup: With my understanding of what they are, the state in which I am from has bucket after bucket (station after station? :P ) of these such vehicles. This is due to a large portion of the state in fact being large open grassed fields etc - a severe lack of built up metropolitan areas like other major cities/states.

Can't wait for these to be implemented! 8) Do we have an idea on a max crew capacity for them yet?

• Really liking the sound of some of these!

The 'brush trucks' as Americans(?) call them are the real standout feature to come in my opinion... :thumbsup: With my understanding of what they are, the state in which I am from has bucket after bucket (station after station? :P ) of these such vehicles. This is due to a large portion of the state in fact being large open grassed fields etc - a severe lack of built up metropolitan areas like other major cities/states.

Can't wait for these to be implemented! 8) Do we have an idea on a max crew capacity for them yet?

This update has not started to be worked on. We are currently working on EMS updates. When we get closer to the time then they will be looked into.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!