Staff Availability Response Delay/House Buildings

• Same as the delay time for units but instead of the option to set a time delay for staff availability. In reality we won't always have someone at a firehouse or emergency squad so maybe have a time setting that allows staff to pop up within minutes, seconds or even random time patterns then our units can go out.

For example. Say I wanna send an Engine and Truck out and I would need atleast 6 members for each truck. I'd have to wait until 12 members arrive to my fire station.

With that said, Even the thought of having a new building, Houses. That you can set your members at and when a call comes they can go from those houses to your stations.

This would be optional btw. Not all members may want these options but it would bring out more of a challenge and time response delays.

These House buildings could cost 500 credits or so as there would be a lot of them built. Place up to 5 members maybe more and have a person icon or vehicle icon that shows them responding to your station then your unit can go out once the unit is fully staffed.

• I like the suggestion, I just find it rather difficult to justify the complexity of it. While it doesn't provide the visual appeasement, the vehicle delay is there to replicate this and any other time that is taken to prepare said personnel and vehicle for deployment.

• The reason Staff Timer was brought up was to have another type of delay for players. I can understand that we have Vehicle delay cause certain vehicles take different times. But having members at our stations all the time is unrealistic from that standpoint. Maybe a Moderator can give some kind of input?

I get what you guys are saying but I just feel having staff always around makes things easy. Not trying to make it too hard but either a personnel availability timer for random times or house buildings to place down for responding personnel would give us a challenge. Maybe the houses are overdoing it a little but I don't want to have a full crew available right away on all my trucks. Which coming from me sounds very odd but I'd like to see what my setup could possibly do if I had responding personnel and it took in a matter of seconds or a minute or so for them to fully arrive.

I hope you guys get what I'm trying to say cause I'm having a hard time wording it lol.

And again this could be optional like the vehicle delay timer is which could also have a random setting itself at some point.

• I kind of like it but I think it would be difficult to implement in a way that makes it optional. To build on it there could be a chance as well that some crew members may not be available so some times (rarely) it could be understaffed or even a minimum crew option for a vehicle where if the minimum isn’t met the vehicle won’t dispatch.

• So it kinda would do more harm then good then? I see your point

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!