Moving from .com to .co.uk

• Hello,

I started mission chief just over a year ago and played on an off on .com. When they released .co.uk,I already maybe 15-20 Fire Stations so decided that I should stay on .com. I now have 34 Fire Stations and 4 Ambulance Stations in London but I wan't to move to the 999 version. Is there anyway to to drag my data from 911 to the 999 version of the game?

Any help anyone can give me would be amazing!

Kind regards,
    Callum Hopkins

Commissioner for Fire & Emergency Planning - Health & Safety Manager
    London Fire Brigade
    National Dispatch Grid

• Hello. You can not transfer your setups from one game to another. If you have any coins currently on one account they may transfer unspent coins to another version on a case by case basis.

• Can they not just ask for our UK account details and then give us our earned credits on the US version plus our coins? That would literally take a few minutes and we can place all our stations and vehicles etc.

I was hoping this, I've lost alot of coins & time on my old UK account on the US Servers, not quite sure what the reasoning behind not transferring stuff over is.

• You made the decision to play Mission Chief US. Even if you built stations in the UK, nobody forced you to play Mission Chief US. It is an entirely different game you can't use properly to built UK Stations anyway as the apparatus is totally different. That you all want alms now is ridiculous really.
    Imagine how many players built stations in the US, Canada or wherever on Leitstellenspiel. None of them are yelling for compensation. Start over. And don't make such a big issue from it.

• You made the decision to play Mission Chief US. Even if you built stations in the UK, nobody forced you to play Mission Chief US. It is an entirely different game you can't use properly to built UK Stations anyway as the apparatus is totally different. That you all want alms now is ridiculous really.
    Imagine how many players built stations in the US, Canada or wherever on Leitstellenspiel. None of them are yelling for compensation. Start over. And don't make such a big issue from it.

Okay, since you're new here, let me educate you a little bit.

Missionchief US wasn't the "US" version of the game, it was the ENGLISH version of Leitstellenspiel. Spending 2 years building up an account then having a new development team come along and open a server specifically for a country & losing progress/money for the past 2 years is quite frankly annoying.

You'd be the first to complain if this happened to you.

As Wizz said.

The US version was the version many players on the UK version played before the new devs took over the game.

Back in the olden days of MC there were 3 version, a DE, NL and the US version and since many players in the UK and US dont speak DE/NL necessarily we all started on the US version. I started on the US version but only earnt around 30 million where as now on the UK version I would say I have one of the biggest setups in the game. The new devs brought all these new versions that no one knew about to the world and many players have transitioned to the new UK one but many established players just want to stay on the US version.

• Sorry, but what would you like to have happened?

Of course it was annoying when they brought out the UK version, but we would never have seen any updates like what we have recently, e.g. the medical update, in the .com game, as that is centred and always has been around the US style of units etc.

I for one was very annoyed when I Realised how I would have to start over completely, but at the end of the day, the .co.uk game is 10 times better than .com from a UK perspective.

• Sorry, but what would you like to have happened?

Of course it was annoying when they brought out the UK version, but we would never have seen any updates like what we have recently, e.g. the medical update, in the .com game, as that is centred and always has been around the US style of units etc.

I for one was very annoyed when I Realised how I would have to start over completely, but at the end of the day, the .co.uk game is 10 times better than .com from a UK perspective.

It's not the fact we have to start over again, it's the money we've spent on an account that is useless now since we can play on a more realistic server. Compensation in regards to the amount of credits we've bought would've been cool.

• Okay, since you're new here, let me educate you a little bit.
    Missionchief US wasn't the "US" version of the game, it was the ENGLISH version of Leitstellenspiel. Spending 2 years building up an account then having a new development team come along and open a server specifically for a country & losing progress/money for the past 2 years is quite frankly annoying.

You'd be the first to complain if this happened to you.

New on ths Forum, playing Leitstellenspiel since it exists actually^^

• It is ridiculous to think that you should get a transfer or reimbursement for coins or credits that you have spent in a different version of the game. You have already spent it - it buys you entertainment and you have already collected, you don't get to spend it twice.

If you have been paying to go to a gym on the other side of your town/city and the same company opens a gym near your house you don't say well how about a $500 credit for the $500 that I have spent at your other gym do you?

At best you could request any remaining unspent value at the old gym be transferred to the new one close by but @TACRfan has already mentioned that may be considered by the developers - that is if you have unspent coins that you paid real money for in a different version.
    It's not realistic or fair to expect any more than that.

• As the above states. If you have any unspent coins, they may consider transferring them (not guaranteed) but they won’t be reimbursing players from one game to the other. They are separate platforms.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!