1. Love both ideas! (7) 54%
    2. only like idea 1 (3) 23%
    3. Only like idea 2 (0) 0%
    4. Dont like 1 or 2- Disagree (3) 23%

I think it would be a great feature if
    1.) we can Re-Name calls to best fit our locations and likings

and

2.) If we can turn calls On and Off.

i think these features would be great for everyone.

And when it comes to sharing a call with the alliance, the name will show up as its original name once its shared, that would stop confusion.

• The worry with turning calls on and off is that someone would turn off every mission except for the highest-paying lowest-resource and quickest missions (Unknown Tanker Spill). Otherwise, I like the idea. Similar suggestions in the past have been along the lines of a "create your own mission" type deal, which would be vetted before being implemented.

• I quite like the idea on having customisation on calls received.

A solution would be to categorise calls for their size and complexity and ensure at least 1 of each is chosen or similar, perhaps?

I play with UK stations and units seeing this game best fits for such use and that's where I live. There are things I would like to see changed on the mission side but obviously understand it's an American game. Having flexibility it would help a lot. Going as far as mission packs for people to pick too.

• I know it's not directly linked but it is something to do with customisation for calls, it would be nice to see a randomly generated call description that we can edit if we choose, so basically calls would come with a randomly generated description that is unique to that call (these don't have to be in depth as a caller may not give too much information) and we can add to that description if we choose (If we need a mutual aid command unit we can put it in the description). These change after every call and reset what you have put.

Another feature that I would like to see is a call log that has the custom description and what you have added to it, it would also be nice if this could be exported to an external site so that you can make something like this (this is my local fire services web site) http://www.norfolkfireservice.gov.uk/nfrs/live-incident-feed

• This is a great idea.

Each country/city/county have different calls and being able to pick and choose which call is best suited for your own region would be fantastic.

There are some calls that we in Toronto would never get, however other cities might get, so being able to turn off or pick and choose from a selection is something I would vote for if it came down to it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!