New Unit/Building

• Here in the USA, along the coasts and in the Great Lakes we have Emergency Services related aquatic units. I was thinking that there should be some type of aquatic units to the game to add a larger variety of calls while also improving the game play experience.

Units:
    Fire Boats - Respond to fire related calls in large bodies of water or assist to calls located within 500 yards of the coast.
    Fire Rescue Boats - To act as some type of aquatic ambulance in large bodies of water or assist to calls located within 500 yards of the coast.
    Police Boats - Respond to police related calls in large bodies of water or assist to calls located within 500 yards of the coast.
    Ferry - Allows a certain number of land vehicles to be transported over large bodies at a faster rate of time. For example if you are located in a place with a lot of islands it will allow mutual aid to travel faster.

Buildings:
    Fire Boat Station - Cost: 150K
    Fire Rescue Boat Station - Cost: 250K
    Police Boat Station - Cost: 150K
    Dock - Cost: 300K

• It has been discussed. I did figure out a way to allow water rescue but not with boats on the water, having specific points of interest that water rescues would occur accessible from the road for water rescue trucks and boats kept in fire stations. So far they haven't acted on that suggestion but they have many things on their list to work on.

• The routing of vehicles relies on the mapping software and uses the road network to plot the call on the map. It requires roads and locations to populate jobs. It works the same way satellite navigation software works.

Helicopters ignore the routing but still require a call to be generated, thus requiring an actual address.

• The routing of vehicles relies on the mapping software and uses the road network to plot the call on the map. It requires roads and locations to populate jobs. It works the same way satellite navigation software works.

Helicopters ignore the routing but still require a call to be generated, thus requiring an actual address.

ah ok, so is that why on my New York account I get lots of calls in the Hudson on the shipping lanes because the game sees them as a road

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!