• I have a new idea that I have been thnking about for quite sometime now the idea is that rigs will need to either be serviced, maintenanced or replaced after a long time of use, because no way can rig still be in running and in top shape like it just rolled off the assembly line when it's got a well over somewhere between 100,000 (160934.4 km) -700,000 miles (1126540.8 km) on it I mean theres no possibility that it can be running like it's brand new when it's got over 100,000 miles (160934.4 km) on it. So my idea is three things, one it would need serviced, two it needs some maintenance, or three it needs replaced. I feel this would lead to the next step of more realism to the game. Another addition to this idea would be that a unit could break down on the way to a call, it won't start or the unit to go to scene, or it overheats on the way to it, or maybe the brakes fail, or something on the lines of that or maybe don't have that possibility occur I couldn't care less if this part gets added or not, it's just a brainstorming idea.

• I have a fleet of reserve vehicles, they are based all over my area at workshops and vehicle stores. They are currently on a major mutual aid call on the other side of the country in Gloucester

• yes but i mean actually having a unit that you dont have to build spare bays at every station for

What unit would you have that you wouldn't need a bay for? Last time I checked spare units other than utility pick up trucks and cars are stored indoors. It makes no sense to have a half a million dollar rig just sitting outside, deteriorating until you need it and only to have it then not work.

• What unit would you have that you wouldn't need a bay for? Last time I checked spare units other than utility pick up trucks and cars are stored indoors. It makes no sense to have a half a million dollar rig just sitting outside, deteriorating until you need it and only to have it then not work.

not what i mean you have one station for maintenance with 3 or 4 units for a unit to cover a station while one is not active i need an empty bay in everyone of my stations to replace that down unit so if i have 8 stations i need 1 bay empty bay in every station

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!