Panic Buttons

• Recently I have started to have an overwhelming amount of panic button calls, about 90% of police calls are now resulting in panic buttons for me, only calls which are bigger than a panic button e.g. a firearms attack don’t cause the mission. This means that I am constantly trying to catch up as I don’t have the resources to deal with so many. Surely this is a bug because it is not realistic at all?

• It’s not a bug, but it is annoying. It’s because of the way this game spawns calls. There isn’t a way to change the frequency of calls in the game. I’ll speak to the devs and if there is nothing we can do we may just have to pull the missions. Panic buttons don’t seem to work in these games (using US as an example)

• It’s not a bug, but it is annoying. It’s because of the way this game spawns calls. There isn’t a way to change the frequency of calls in the game. I’ll speak to the devs and if there is nothing we can do we may just have to pull the missions. Panic buttons don’t seem to work in these games (using US as an example)

It's really simple to solve this problem. The spawn frequency is not the problem.

The problem is that 10 missions could expand to this mission, so you could remove this mission from 5 or more missions and then you'll get less of these mission.

These 10 missions has this mission as expanded mission possibility:

• This isn't a major issue.

I'm managing with the high frequency of this call and my police set up is messed up and limited in vehicles.

It gets annoying that I have so many pop up bit really haven't struggled to cover them.

• I know there are a lot of missions that can spawn it, I wrote the mission code for it. I don’t want to start pulling it off missions as all the ones it’s tied to currently make sense, I’d rather see if a system can be implemented to make it rarer. Not just for this game but also others.

Maybe have it fall into its own category of missions, a bit like timed missions.

I am in the US and I get a bunch of them at a time

• So I spoke to the devs. They are not prepared to make it a new type of call and cap the number of times it spawns.

I don’t want to look at making a cap system for regular missions as this could end up negatively effecting the game in the long run as it could mean they could cap large paying missions with the same system.

The only other solution would be to reduce the amount of missions it can follow up from, but honestly I really don’t like this idea as it goes against my morals of if something should be done, it should be done properly so this half baked way of working it just doesn’t sit right with me. I’d rather remove the missions than that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!