Police Stations - Radius & Jurisdiction

• Greetings everyone! New to the game and even newer to the forums. I understand that police calls are spawned in a radius around the police station. I would love to see some way to incorporate a departments actual jurisdiction\patrol districts into the way calls are spawned. I see that many of us play the game by placing our FD and PD stations in real locations. This works really well for fire because fire stations are often located specifically to serve an area, cut down on response times, and with mutual aid in mind. Police stations... not so much. Police stations are often located wherever they can shoe horn one in and in truth, the location of the station does not matter as much to response times because cruisers are out patrolling a district. This means that, in my experience in the game calls in a jurisdiction only cover a very small portion of a city or patrol district.

It sounds like it would be a pretty large under taking. Maybe a system could be used like the patrol routes to define a jurisdiction. Create a shape with map points that must be within X miles of a station and subject to the anti cheating safeguards?

For those seasoned players, do you have any way to work around this without placing a bunch of stations that don't exist in real life simply to cover a whole jurisdiction?

• Sadly, this has been requested repeatedly over the past 6+ years and no solution is currently available to my knowledge. The mapping system and gameplay overlay are simply not designed to be able to identify areas, and at present the past and current dev team are unwilling to my knowledge to allow the radius of call spawning for any building to be altered. JerseyBirds likely can clarify if I'm mistaken at all.

• Boundaries and area markings are not possible with OSM which the game uses.

The expanding station radius isn’t possible as it will interfere with the anti cheat system. However, I have had an idea for a while about a call range booster. It’s a building that spawns calls depending on the service selected but you can’t buy vehicles at it and it doesn’t alter your maximum number of calls

The expanding station radius isn’t possible as it will interfere with the anti cheat system. However, I have had an idea for a while about a call range booster. It’s a building that spawns calls depending on the service selected but you can’t buy vehicles at it and it doesn’t alter your maximum number of calls

Ye something like a POI where you could place them across your area and then only see them on the map when you select the option to. Allowing calls the spawn around that area.

I would love to see that on MCUK! Defiently should be added

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!