Show how many personnel you have at a station vs how many are on trucks

• One issue that I run in to with a bigger district is figuring out how many people I have on the trucks at my stations vs how many I have in my staff list. I literally go through with a calculator and add up all personnel that are actually on the trucks and if it is more than the number of people at the station, take some off trucks, if it is less, put people on trucks (by changing the amount of personnel that go on a truck).

Adding a small line that says something like 38/42 personnel utilized would be extremely helpful for a lot of people that have bigger districts with stations that have 10+ trucks each.

Thank you.

• you can look at the station itself and see exactly how many people you have as a target and how many you actually have in the station. Then if you open the station and go to "show" for personnel you can see how many are on each unit.

• you can look at the station itself and see exactly how many people you have as a target and how many you actually have in the station. Then if you open the station and go to "show" for personnel you can see how many are on each unit.

That only shows how many people I have, I dont assign personnel to a specific truck because I get new stations and vehicles so often it doesn't make sense to. It would make more sense if it showed active personnel vs inactive by having the number right under where the total amount of personnel in the station is.

• I just do a basic summary, if I need 8 people then I'll set the station to 10. If I need 15, I set it to 20 etc. There is never gonna be just 4 firefighters at a single engine/pump station, especially with volunteers, as same goes with police/ems, some might call in sick etc, but that's just the realistic side. It's alot easier aswell as it keeps a lot of frustration out.

• I just do a basic summary, if I need 8 people then I'll set the station to 10. If I need 15, I set it to 20 etc. There is never gonna be just 4 firefighters at a single engine/pump station, especially with volunteers, as same goes with police/ems, some might call in sick etc, but that's just the realistic side. It's alot easier aswell as it keeps a lot of frustration out.

I do the same plus the extra staff can be useful when you have stationns without enough staff for the amount of units

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!