Coast Guard buildings

• First I want to say I love the idea and looking at the missions I think this is going to be a great addition, especially if you have a coastline in your setup like Florida. :)

That said, I started looking around when I saw I would need 20 coastal stations for an oil rig fire. I googled a list of the coast guard stations in FL. There aren't 20 in the entire state.

My question to the player base is, how/where are you locating these stations so they can get to the oil rig fire or any of the large ones for that matter. Not that hard to place 20 fire stations but port locations for the cutters is a bit of an issue for me.

Have a great 4th

• Use most coastal stations as Lifeguard station/towers since most of the vehicles are dealing with lifeguard and not Coast Guard. The ones you use for Coast Guard add only the Large and or Small coastal boats and visa versa. Thats what I'm thinking of doing.

• Use most coastal stations as Lifeguard station/towers since most of the vehicles are dealing with lifeguard and not Coast Guard. The ones you use for Coast Guard add only the Large and or Small coastal boats and visa versa. Thats what I'm thinking of doing.

This is exactly why I suggested having standalone lifeguard towers. $500k each is super steep.

• This is exactly why I suggested having standalone lifeguard towers. $500k each is super steep.

🤔

• I am trying to build a Coastal Air Station and I keep getting this:You can currently only build 2 coastal rescue heliports. I have 15 Coastal Rescue Stations and 10 Air Stations, they are activated and all Air Stations are full, and Rescue Stations have full compliments of available vehicles. So why can't I build more Air Stations? Thanks.

• I am trying to build a Coastal Air Station and I keep getting this:You can currently only build 2 coastal rescue heliports. I have 15 Coastal Rescue Stations and 10 Air Stations, they are activated and all Air Stations are full, and Rescue Stations have full compliments of available vehicles. So why can't I build more Air Stations? Thanks.

I believe you can only build so many Air Stations from however many Rescue Stations you have, But I will certainly check into this.

Thanks,

JB

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!