fire aerial units

• does anyone know how many fire stations you need to add more fire fighting aerial units? so for I know from 184 FD stations to 310 FD stations I am only able to have 8 Firefighitng plane stations. and I know it has nothing to do with the forestry extension because I had 6 firefighting air stations before I even bought 1 forestry extension...

In addition I have 15 million credits and just bought 152 more FD stations with a total of roughly 350 FD stations and I still couldnt pass the 8 plane station mark..

• does anyone know how many fire stations you need to add more fire fighting aerial units? so for I know from 184 FD stations to 310 FD stations I am only able to have 8 Firefighitng plane stations. and I know it has nothing to do with the forestry extension because I had 6 firefighting air stations before I even bought 1 forestry extension...

In addition I have 15 million credits and just bought 152 more FD stations with a total of roughly 350 FD stations and I still couldnt pass the 8 plane station mark..

great question as I currently have six (6) and when I attempt to build another a message come up that I can only build "13" Even between all six I only have 11 Airborne firefighting units...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!