SAR Part 1 Launched!

• Happy SAR launch day! Part 1 just released with double credits!

Introducing the Coastguard & Lifeboats.

- 4 x Buildings

- 17 x Units

- 9 x Education

- 6 x Expansions

- 36 x Missions

Coastal missions to spawn using the US system where you can set a radius.

Coastguard/Lifeboat stations remain same price as the Ambulance stations.

The Coastguard Mud/Rope vehicles also act as a CRV for missions.

First update to receive a timed mission with a payout of 40,000!

SAR Helicopters can carry more PTs than normal HEMS!

I could go on and on but jump on and experience the new content yourself!

As with any update there are expected to be teething issues, please report any as soon as you can.

Any questions please do let us know.

Thank you to the community for being so patient.

• Pleased to hear!

Coastguard Mud Rescue:

- Requires 2 x Mud Teams

- First team initiates the rescue

- Second team acts as cover and assists with the recovery.

- The second team also brings the mud Decontamination Unit (a trailer that all mud teams have)

- Decontamination units holds recovery winch, additional mud rescue equipment, jet wash and a water tank with chemicals to decontaminate equipment on scene

• Known bugs that have been reported since release

• Excessive time required to complete missions - Some take up to 1hour when full resourcing is on scene.
    • Handoff missions that generate when bringing PTs back to shore do not display units required to complete. They require ambulances for each PT however does not display this. They also do not request 1 x CRV as they should.
    • Coastguard Helicopter only transports 1 PT - This was supposed to transport 16 PTs at once however an issue occurred meaning this was reduced to 1 to avoid further delay to the content pack. DEVs advise this will be rectified in SAR part 2.
    • Due to the above issue relating to Coastguard helicopters the mission "Evacuation from Cruise Liner MAJOR" has a reduced max PT number to 18. This will be rectified to a much larger number in SAR part 2 together with the helicopter carrying capacity.

Thank you all for your understanding, as a team we are very pleased with the content so far and hope you are too! As expected there are teething issues but we hope these will be ironed out ASAP.

Any further bugs please report on this thread as TACRfan has said.

Any questions relating to the units please don't hesitate to ask, my DMs are also open for queries.

• Whats the difference between the CRV and the other 2 rescue units?

Or this intended to be the older -not specialized- cars?

The trailers: graphics wise, will the car 'drags' the trailer image behind them,

or it'll work like the PODs: you have to make a diffo graphic for the with-trailer version?

• Also, does anyone have any clue how to identify the difference between Line Rescue, Mud Rescue & Swift Water Rescue Teams - if I remember correctly mud rescue teams have backboards on the roof but that is about the extent of my knowledge regarding identifying them (even still I'm not sure if that's correct)

• Whats the difference between the CRV and the other 2 rescue units?

Or this intended to be the older -not specialized- cars?

The trailers: graphics wise, will the car 'drags' the trailer image behind them,

or it'll work like the PODs: you have to make a diffo graphic for the with-trailer version?

Currently seems to be that both units, the 4x4 and trailer in the case of fire, show at the same time like it's being dragged.

• Hi

First off just want to say a brilliant update. Well done to all.

So far just one thing I have noticed so far is flare call requires critical care but won’t let u scents critical care or won’t transport for hand off for critical care / ambulance. Is it a bug or am I not doing it right.

• Hi, Loving the update so far so well done to all involved. I have a query over the lifeboat units when on route to an incident. Currently they appear to be like aircraft and travel in a direct line regardless of objects or coastlines. I had a thought of something that might not be possible. But thought I would ask anyway. But similar to a patrol route would it be possible to plot a generic path from each station using waypoints that the boats would then follow to its last set point, at which time it would revert to its default system and travel to the mission. As we can currently set the spawn position for each building I don’t know if it’s something that is possible to add to the building tab. Again loving the update.

Cheers

John

• Hi, Loving the update so far so well done to all involved. I have a query over the lifeboat units when on route to an incident. Currently they appear to be like aircraft and travel in a direct line regardless of objects or coastlines. I had a thought of something that might not be possible. But thought I would ask anyway. But similar to a patrol route would it be possible to plot a generic path from each station using waypoints that the boats would then follow to its last set point, at which time it would revert to its default system and travel to the mission. As we can currently set the spawn position for each building I don’t know if it’s something that is possible to add to the building tab. Again loving the update.

Cheers

John

This unfortunately isn’t possible. The way it’s implemented is the only way for boats to work. This is a big improvement over what it was originally due to the custom spawn area system which has been added. Unfortunately this does cause problems for lifeboat stations on rivers, however we are looking to hopefully come up with a fix for this using a combination of the radius system and POI’s. But this isn’t in development at the moment

• This unfortunately isn’t possible. The way it’s implemented is the only way for boats to work. This is a big improvement over what it was originally due to the custom spawn area system which has been added. Unfortunately this does cause problems for lifeboat stations on rivers, however we are looking to hopefully come up with a fix for this using a combination of the radius system and POI’s. But this isn’t in development at the moment

Hi, thanks for your reply. No problem it’s still a Great addition to the game

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!