• I would like to see them add a REHAB Unit (Possibly a Food Truck ) for our firefighters

Also who would like see the PD expansion have INVESTIGATIVE do we can have "DETECTIVES" go through a 'CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION " class

• I think we have detectives already, I may be wrong but you'd need a Police Academy and such, I swear i've seen one.

A REHAB Unit is pretty useless, It may make the game more realistic, But you should see how hardcore people are.

Mission chief forces all your fire dept personnel to work 24/7, No breaks until you're offline or dealing with other calls.

There is a fire investigation extension tho, It's basically just to investigate fires.

• If I am not mistaken the welfare unit (UK Server unit) performs the same role as a rehab unit and is able to be purchased at either a HART base or a fire station (HART is Hazardous Area Responce Team and is an ambulance thing) might also be available in ems stations, so it’s feasible I guess to put a rehab unit in

• Rehab units would be nice. In the mean time, I usually get a Type 2 engine, label it as a rehab unit and put a bunch of Firefighters on it. It will reduce the time everyone is on scene, simulating rehab'd firefighters working more efficiently. I can also use it as an engine if needed, especially for timed missions like fire drills, smoke detectors, concerts, etc.

• I’m with you- pretty sure I’ve even brought it up in the past. I’d love to see it in game, it would be really valuable for those of us who play hardcore realism setups. Until we get that, though, I use crew carriers labeled as rehabs and canteens. By putting more firefighters on scene it reduces the overall mission length (like another player mentioned) without adding more engines than are realistically present in my department. I’ve heard of people using mobile air units to fill the same role- I can see why, but personally I’m a bit lukewarm on that idea. To each their own!

• REHAB units have been brought up before and basically the end was not going to happen any time soon... To make your own, just use the air unit and call it Air/Light/Rehab and put 3 people on it for max staffing. Send several to the call and that will clear the call sooner I think because you have more people that required..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!