Update Bug/Feedback/Suggestions

• Bugs

Small Hazmat Trailer says it can be towed by Tiller Trailer

Small Rescue Trailer says it can be towed by Tiller Trailer

Small Rescue Trailer does not say it can be towed by Utility unit, Type 1 Engine & Heavy Rescue (Assuming to be the same as Small Hazmat Trailer)

Feedback

Tiller Trailer

I believe the Tiller Trailer is pointless as it adds an extra bay needed to do the same job as a platform and there are no benefits, I understand realism but tillers always stay together and it makes more sense to use a platform or a quint in game.

Heavy Rescue Vehicle Storage

I believe the Heavy Rescue Vehicle should have more storage somewhere around 20-30 capacity

Technical Rescue Equipment

Tech Rescue Equipment should be added on to Quints and Platform Trucks as a lot of technical rescue has to do with high angle and rope rescue mostly handled by ladder companies

Foam Tank Equipment

Add Foam Tank Equipment to Type 1 & Type 2 Engines

Equipment Size Adjustments

Lower the size of Mobile air, Generator & Light Tower to 5 as they are not large units

Suggestions

EMS Equipment

EMS Equipment should be added and the ability to apply Fire & EMS equipment to EMS vehicles should be added

ARFF Equipment

ARFF Equipment would be a nice addition, 10 capacity can be used on Battalion Chief, Type 1 Engine, Type 2 Engine, Quint, Heavy Rescue, Utility, Hazmat, EMS Heavy Rescue, ALS Ambulance, EMS Chief, Flycar

• 100%

• I would also suggest letting the Air truck be able to hold Lighting equipment (And please make them smaller, like a 5 as you said)
    Reason I suggest this is I know of multiple departments which have a combination Light and Air truck, since the truck can clearly do more then just air.
    [Blocked Image: https://www.svitrucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/nggallery_import/Curbside4_Snapseed.jpg]

• that's the same exact items I was just talking on the phone with one of my alliance members from another FD

• Maybe it is a intended change...maybe now.. But in the past when buying buildings or vehicles such as police or Game warden vehicles, when you went to label them and started typing you would get a pop up of the last 5 numbers used in the sequences as long as name was identical.

Example...

attempting to name a vehicle (I named all my wardens the same way).... Fish & Game 257 as I typed the window showed Fish & Game 253 254 255 256 and so on, so you knew if the number was used. I name all my troopers (patrol cars) FHP with a number. That feature is gone now?

• Maybe it is a intended change...maybe now.. But in the past when buying buildings or vehicles such as police or Game warden vehicles, when you went to label them and started typing you would get a pop up of the last 5 numbers used in the sequences as long as name was identical.

Example...

attempting to name a vehicle (I named all my wardens the same way).... Fish & Game 257 as I typed the window showed Fish & Game 253 254 255 256 and so on, so you knew if the number was used. I name all my troopers (patrol cars) FHP with a number. That feature is gone now?

That is a feature of your browser, not the game itself. If you cleared your cookies, that data is gone too.

These messages show up routinely in some missions when telling the required units on the LSSM.V4 What does it mean? the highlighted message varies from mission to mission and just appears randomly

Multiple missions were updated to "Fire Engine or Heavy Rescue or Truck" or some combination there of to allow multiple vehicles to clear it. LSSM hasn't been updated yet with the translations of the mission requirements - it usually takes a few days.

I would also suggest letting the Air truck be able to hold Lighting equipment (And please make them smaller, like a 5 as you said)
    Reason I suggest this is I know of multiple departments which have a combination Light and Air truck, since the truck can clearly do more then just air.

This is definitely a must - almost all departments have light and air together.

• Fire Equipment

ARFF Equipment - Battalion Chief, Type 1, Type 2, Quint, Rescue Engine, Hazmat, Utility, MCV, Heavy Rescue, Heavy Rescue + Light Boat, Foam Tender

Fire Boat Equipment

Search and Rescue Equipment - Utility Unit, Large Fire Boat

Flood Equipment - Utility Unit

Technical Rescue Equipment - Utility unit

Generator Equipment - Utility Unit

Fire Aviation Equipment

Search and Rescue Equipment - Wildland Lead Plane, Water Drop Helicopter
    Technical Rescue Equipment - Water Drop Helicopter

Police Equipment

K9 Equipment - Sheriff/Supervisor, SWAT SUV, Wardens Truck,

Warden Equipment - Sheriff/Supervisor, Patrol Boat, Patrol Car, K9 Unit

Federal Equipment - Sheriff/Supervisor, Patrol Boat, SWAT SUV, Patrol Car, K9 Unit, Small/Large K9 Carrier

Riot Equipment - Sheriff/Supervisor, SWAT SUV, Patrol Car, K9 Unit, Small/Large K9 Carrier

Police Helicopter Equipment

Warden Equipment - Police Helicopter

Federal Equipment - Police Helicopter

Sheriff/Supervisor Equipment - Police Helicopter

EMS Equipment

ALS Equipment - EMS Chief, BLS Ambulance, EMS Mobile Command

Hazmat Equipment - EMS Chief, BLS Ambulance, EMS Mobile Command, Fly Car, EMS Rescue, ALS Rescue Ambulance, Tactical Ambulance, EMS Operation Support

Heavy Rescue Equipment - EMS Chief, BLS Ambulance, Fly Car, Tactical Ambulance, EMS Operation Support

Technical Rescue Equipment - EMS Chief, BLS Ambulance, EMS Mobile Command, Fly Car, EMS Rescue, ALS Rescue Ambulance, Tactical Ambulance, EMS Operation Support, Hazmat Ambulance, ALS Ambulance

Search and Rescue Equipment - EMS Chief, BLS Ambulance, EMS Mobile Command, Fly Car, EMS Rescue, ALS Rescue Ambulance, Tactical Ambulance, EMS Operation Support, Hazmat Ambulance, ALS Ambulance

Flood Rescue Equipment - EMS Chief, BLS Ambulance, Fly Car, EMS Rescue, ALS Rescue Ambulance, Tactical Ambulance, EMS Operation Support, Hazmat Ambulance, ALS Ambulance

HEMS Equipment

Search and Rescue Equipment - HEMS

Technical Rescue Equipment - HEMS

Rescue Boat Equipment

Search and Rescue Equipment - Large Rescue Boat, Utility Unit, Fly Car

Heavy Rescue Equipment - Fly Car

Technical Rescue Equipment - Utility Unit, Fly Car

Flood Rescue Equipment - Utility Unit, Fly Car

Coastal Equipment

Search and Rescue Equipment - Lifeguard Supervisor, Lifeguard Rescue, Lifeguard Truck, Small/Large Coastal Boat

Technical Rescue Equipment - Lifeguard Supervisor, Lifeguard Rescue, Lifeguard Truck

Flood Rescue Equipment - Lifeguard Supervisor, Lifeguard Rescue, Lifeguard Truck

Heavy Rescue Equipment - Lifeguard Supervisor, Lifeguard Truck

Coastal Air Equipment

Search and Rescue Equipment - Coastal Helicopter, Coastal Plane

• Expanding it this much seems like quite a bit of overkill and also completely unrealistic. For example, no basic lifeguard truck is going to have SAR or TRT equipment. Nor is a BLS ambulance.

Your proposal is essentially to make different vehicle types completely irrelevant and allow every unit to fulfill every need which is completely unrealistic.

I agree with adding ALS equipment to the fire station (or just allowing ALS training to count) and perhaps adding a small ARFF equipment option but beyond that it becomes highly unrealistic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!