New Activities on 1/23/24 US Version

• not sure if I am missing something but one of the activities requires educating 7 people in Roads Policing Officer... Since I did not see that credential in either the police or Fire Academy I selected traffic control training in the police academy thinking that was one in the same. I tried it with one station and it did not work. However, I see no training for "Roads Policing Officer" anywhere. And before you ask....yes...I do have the extension in place and the vehicles. The extension does not even give you the option to be active or not ready....

• Its because they copied and pasted the RPU form UK. The "traffic control" one should do it. EMS-Chief something to flag to devs

• I recall reading someone that there was a known bug that it wasn't applying properly, but I believe they indicated it was resolved.

How recently did you complete the training?

• I recall reading someone that there was a known bug that it wasn't applying properly, but I believe they indicated it was resolved.

How recently did you complete the training?

It was early this morning when the activities first showed up Chief (8am Eastern time +/-)... Did the training and the activity stayed incomplete... Now I notice that even though I did not complete that specific activity it is completely gone.

• Another thing they have rushed into the game, is that it appears not ready and will need to be fixed or recalled, have just added this extension and, no training is available and I cannot add it to ARR so yet again get excited and quickly followed by frustration and not suprised.

N.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!