Old issues/problems

• Developers.... Its time to fix what you have already added. You have vehicles that are not used ever. like ATV trailers, Tactical Rescue Truck. Police Motorcycle never count as a police unit on any call(problem for a long time). And they are never required. Ambulance trailers they don't help at all. They don't care for patients any more than a cop. Wildfire air support, I have purchased 10 spots for lead planes, helos, smoke jumpers. But can only use 6 of the 10.. Cant buy anymore. I have 4 smoke jumper planes that I can not buy or use. Please fix existing issues. Dont include vehicles that are not even needed/used.

• Firefighting plane stations, and such are limited based on the number of forestry extensions you have. Not sure the ratio but know they are directly related. The tone you use in your message is not a way to get things done. As you said, motorcycles don't count and it has been that way for more than two years. Just don't buy them and "waste" your money. Same goes with the other items. If they have no use, then don't buy them. Just saying.

Developers.... Its time to fix what you have already added. You have vehicles that are not used ever. like ATV trailers, Tactical Rescue Truck. Police Motorcycle never count as a police unit on any call(problem for a long time). And they are never required. Ambulance trailers they don't help at all. They don't care for patients any more than a cop. Wildfire air support, I have purchased 10 spots for lead planes, helos, smoke jumpers. But can only use 6 of the 10.. Cant buy anymore. I have 4 smoke jumper planes that I can not buy or use. Please fix existing issues. Dont include vehicles that are not even needed/used.

• Anyone who plays NYC will use tactical rescue trucks. The rest of the world I am not sure. But there is a use for them. Like it says above, don’t want them? Don’t buy them

Battalion Chief in game
    338M credits as of May 2024

NA Emergency Response

NYC, Vancouver, Newark, Toronto

• Developers.... Its time to fix what you have already added. You have vehicles that are not used ever. like ATV trailers, Tactical Rescue Truck. Police Motorcycle never count as a police unit on any call(problem for a long time). And they are never required. Ambulance trailers they don't help at all. They don't care for patients any more than a cop. Wildfire air support, I have purchased 10 spots for lead planes, helos, smoke jumpers. But can only use 6 of the 10.. Cant buy anymore. I have 4 smoke jumper planes that I can not buy or use. Please fix existing issues. Dont include vehicles that are not even needed/used.

What you say is true. I'm sure these units were created for a reason. I've also discovered that certain types of units are useful in different versions of Mission Chief, but useless in others. Your alliance Board should have a post describing the different units and discussing which are valuable in your version and which are not. To me, the value in these units is to players who want to replicate fleets in real-life departments. That isn't necessarily valuable in Mission Chief, but some like to play that way.

• Anyone who plays NYC will use tactical rescue trucks. The rest of the world I am not sure. But there is a use for them. Like it says above, don’t want them? Don’t buy them

LASD, it's called TCCC. Agreeing with you a very small hand full of LE agencies have Tactical Rescue along with a few federal.

• Developers.... Its time to fix what you have already added. You have vehicles that are not used ever. like ATV trailers, Tactical Rescue Truck. Police Motorcycle never count as a police unit on any call(problem for a long time). And they are never required. Ambulance trailers they don't help at all. They e care for patients any more than a cop. Wildfire air support, I have purchased 10 spots for lead planes, helos, smoke jumpers. But can only use 6 of the 10.. Cant buy anymore. I have 4 smoke jumper planes that I can not buy or use. Please fix existing issues. Dont include vehicles that are not even needed/used.

Don't be silly they are too busy changing the game speed system every 2 months to something different.

as for the police motorcycle - it actually does count as a patrol car, just cant transport, but great for the timed missions, the 2 "ambulance trailers " do actually fully treat ( and even treat and release) and will allow BLS Ambos to transport ALS patients ( fully tested in a controlled mission) also i didnt see anyone saying it - but the tactical rescue truck does act as a heavy rescue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!