Water Rescue Missions not spawning

• Just to check that the POI’s that you have placed are within range of the stations that have the expansion.

Also is anyone else having issues with water rescue missions and large boat missions spawning.

• I have large rescue and boat stations in my New York setup. Used to get calls for them but never used POI's. Haven't had any calls for a few weeks. Didn't think about it til this was brought up. Are POI's supposed to be used for boats ? I've never used them and had calls in the past.

• I have large rescue and boat stations in my New York setup. Used to get calls for them but never used POI's. Haven't had any calls for a few weeks. Didn't think about it til this was brought up. Are POI's supposed to be used for boats ? I've never used them and had calls in the past.

You do need POI’s but you probably had the option ticked in your dispatch centre that uses POI’s set by other players

• Just to check that the POI’s that you have placed are within range of the stations that have the expansion.

Also is anyone else having issues with water rescue missions and large boat missions spawning.

I currently have 3 large boat stations and a water rescue station. I have had them for somewhere between 4 and 6 months but I haven't gotten a single mission that uses them yet. I've used them whenever non-water based fire missions pop up on water just so they could get called out. And for some strange reason, they miraculously cross over land instead of staying on the water.

• I currently have 3 large boat stations and a water rescue station. I have had them for somewhere between 4 and 6 months but I haven't gotten a single mission that uses them yet. I've used them whenever non-water based fire missions pop up on water just so they could get called out. And for some strange reason, they miraculously cross over land instead of staying on the water.

I really don’t think it’s possible not to get a mission that requires fire boats or rescue boats if you’ve had them for 6 months. I know they are not common, but with a set up like that you should have gotten some. Hopefully you have at least a few fire stations and the required amount for any mission that requires it or else yea, you won’t get one.

These boats have been traveling on land for ages. And quite frankly I don’t really want them to not do that. Boats are a very good investment to get to a mission quickly, and if that’s not a perk with it I may give them up. Also, the map that this game uses, I doubt has water lines which mean, paths for the boats to take. Because right now all of the roads in the map, are mapped unlike the water ways. It’ll be a challenge to do that with the ocean, lol.

• I really don’t think it’s possible not to get a mission that requires fire boats or rescue boats if you’ve had them for 6 months. I know they are not common, but with a set up like that you should have gotten some. Hopefully you have at least a few fire stations and the required amount for any mission that requires it or else yea, you won’t get one.

These boats have been traveling on land for ages. And quite frankly I don’t really want them to not do that. Boats are a very good investment to get to a mission quickly, and if that’s not a perk with it I may give them up. Also, the map that this game uses, I doubt has water lines which mean, paths for the boats to take. Because right now all of the roads in the map, are mapped unlike the water ways. It’ll be a challenge to do that with the ocean, lol.

Well I haven't, so I can safely say that it IS possible lol. But I have 65 fire stations, 3 large boat fire stations, 1 ocean rescue station, and 2 fire air stations with 3 aircraft. I also have 4 ambulance stations, 4 air ambulance stations, 7 hospitals, 25 police stations, 4 police air stations, 6 dispatch centers, and 4 academies. I don't know how many of each station are required for boat calls but that's what I have and MOST of them are all in the same town. And I even try hard to keep my locations true to where they are in real life too. Any time I build a new station, I pull up Google Maps and do some digging before I place it. Then when I try to figure out what apparatus to put in that station, I actually click on the station in google maps and go through EVERY pic of that station I see and then get my assets for it in the game. And If I can't get it accurate then I just wing it on best guess lol.

I like a little more realism. It doesn't HAVE to be perfect obviously but a large fireboat crossing land just doesn't sit well with me lol. But I do see your point though. Like if you saw my map, I have ALL of Jacksonville, FL covered (EVERY police and fire station in Duval county with the exception of the FBI) lol. I even have Mayport NS, NAS Jax, JIA, Cecil Commerce Center, and even the ANG base at JIA lol. I don't have EVERY hospital (yet) and I don't have every private ambulance (also YET lol) but I'm good on everything else there. Just about every station and hospital I have in game is in the exact spot where it would be found in real life. A few of my USFS stations are just best guess with the exception of 3 lol.

• Yea, I get it. I am rn building SJ and San Fran fully realistically but I still like my coast gaurd boat to fly through land even though it is totally non realistic. Do you have all you dispatch centers with the “only create coverage area” or smth like that on? If you only have a few stations in each dispatch center yea, none will spawn.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!