Station Expansions

• When adding an extension to a station it should really come with a vehicle slot. For example when you add the ambulance extension to a fire station that has 3 apparatus assigned to it already you should get a free apparatus slot instead of having to pay another $100k on top of the $100k you just spent to be able to put an ambulance in the Station. Most of the time I am having to spend $50k to upgrade to a large Station $100k for the ambulance extension and then $50k-$100k to be able to put an ambulance in a fire station. That is a huge cost to then also have to wait 7 days for the extension to be available when almost every fire station I have needs an ambulance.

• I would disagree with that. If I have only a one-truck garage for a wildland unit (Which Cal-Fire has) I don't want another empty slot. I mean it's just preference. Another reason why I would disagree is that it would not fit into the game well and it would not financially make sense. Why don't I just upgrade all the expansions and get a free slot to go with it for every regular size fire station I have?

I can sympathize for why you would want more for the credits you are spending and I agree. giving you a free slot for me is not the solution. I would suggest being able to upgrade a maximum of one expansion for a small fire station, lowering the time it takes to expand the station because it's ridiculous. to upgrade the station to a regular sized one only takes 24 hours. And decreasing the cost of expanding a station.

• I would disagree with that. If I have only a one-truck garage for a wildland unit (Which Cal-Fire has) I don't want another empty slot. I mean it's just preference. Another reason why I would disagree is that it would not fit into the game well and it would not financially make sense. Why don't I just upgrade all the expansions and get a free slot to go with it for every regular size fire station I have?

I can sympathize for why you would want more for the credits you are spending and I agree. giving you a free slot for me is not the solution. I would suggest being able to upgrade a maximum of one expansion for a small fire station, lowering the time it takes to expand the station because it's ridiculous. to upgrade the station to a regular sized one only takes 24 hours. And decreasing the cost of expanding a station.

I totally agree with this. It's applicable for all kind of expension.
    Some stations only have 1 T1 and 1 Ambulance, some only have 1 or 2 Type 3's (as WinWin said), etc.
    So adding parking capacity with a speciality extension is truly not a good idea.

• i actually agree with wjordan on this - not so much the cost but the time waiting for the expansion- if the expansions were immediately ready then there should not be an added bay, but having to wait the 7 days - there should be a added bay also, granted it wont happen - because then the devs have to go back and add bays to every previously expanded station

• i actually agree with wjordan on this - not so much the cost but the time waiting for the expansion- if the expansions were immediately ready then there should not be an added bay, but having to wait the 7 days - there should be a added bay also, granted it wont happen - because then the devs have to go back and add bays to every previously expanded station

Well, Actually, add bays don't need time. So I'm not sure to get your point here. 🤔

• If ya really loved me, you would allow a concrete slab with a tin roof added on for the rural stations (concrete if they are from a rich county) that can't afford a bigger station but get another vehicle. :P Maybe just have them cost 10K per add on. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!