Structure Fire

• i think all the Garage fire, basement fire, room fire, roof fire, etc. need to be taken away and one call put in as "Structure Fire".

no fire dept responds to a Garage fire or room fire, the call always comes out as a Structure fire. fire spreads to quikly for them to send it out as one room, by the time the fire dept comes, the whole house can be up in flames, so all these calls come as a Structure Fire

• like i have said previously it should come through as a structure fire to begin with then when units arrive on scene it changes to a designated call like a room fire roof fire ect

I like this idea. It certainly changes the capabilities for making the game more dynamic, and also opens the door to dispatching "first alarms" and then upgrading or downgrading our Responses as needed.

• Surely if accurate information is received then the call can be placed as such. Calls have a chance to change but as the game doesn't feature more detail than just a mission title the incident can't be described any better.

If I called and said a garage is on fire, why remove such detail from the call?

• At least for the department I work for. If you were to call in that your garage was on fire. The incident would be dispatched as a structure fire. Once I get on the truck and check my MCT notes. That's where I will see the notes for "garage on fire"

• At least for the department I work for. If you were to call in that your garage was on fire. The incident would be dispatched as a structure fire. Once I get on the truck and check my MCT notes. That's where I will see the notes for "garage on fire"

Indeed, it's just of course MC has no ability to display such notes

• Surely if accurate information is received then the call can be placed as such. Calls have a chance to change but as the game doesn't feature more detail than just a mission title the incident can't be described any better.

If I called and said a garage is on fire, why remove such detail from the call?

At least for the department I work for. If you were to call in that your garage was on fire. The incident would be dispatched as a structure fire. Once I get on the truck and check my MCT notes. That's where I will see the notes for "garage on fire"

Out of curiosity how hard would it be to make a randomly generated call description?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!