Foam update

• Could you not give the team a bit of a break really?

It is announced that Police will be seen to at some point most likely 2022.

As to foam update great to see it available in small stations now makes it 1000x easier for me to organise.

Mind you double credits made me enough for over half my set up and I'm now skint lol.

• People shouldn't feel the need to give them holidays on suggestions. The guy was trying to give his ideas and ask questions and in no way invalidated the update we received.

• People shouldn't feel the need to give them holidays on suggestions. The guy was trying to give his ideas and ask questions and in no way invalidated the update we received.

We all deserve a christmas break, don't we? Especially the developers who have worked very hard to get this update pushed out before the holidays. The next update will be announced as and when it's ready.

• What's not needed is bombardment as soon as one update is dropped, and on the thread of said very recent new update. We know police require an update, we're aware and are trying to get one as soon as we can.

The "bombardment" was one post where the person who posted acknowledged that the team had been working hard. I don't see any issues with them posting that but whatever you say.

• Im sorry, I have deleted it the 1st post you guys work really hard and deserve a Break

Again sorry for anything that might of offended everyone

Also a 16 unit CP is the largest CP ever the only one that size was PLs 12 Unit CP so im shocked ar how much content was added

So just keep going to them with a suggestion that was clearly already been taken up and a update given previously.

The forum and dev team deserve a break and well people should consider and respect that.

We will get further updates next year and police will likely be the main one sorted out then. There is absolutely no rush for this to be done and really could have been left out the conversation about the foam update.

• So just keep going to them with a suggestion that was clearly already been taken up and a update given previously.

The forum and dev team deserve a break and well people should consider and respect that.

We will get further updates next year and police will likely be the main one sorted out then. There is absolutely no rush for this to be done and really could have been left out the conversation about the foam update.

They might have just not seen that. There's no need to jump on the guy about how they need to give the devs a break, they just might've not realized and were asking about it.

• This thread is for the foam update and pods, not for discussing future content so should be left there.

Regarding the police update, as many know, this was in the works after HART but was delayed for the foam update as that was being rolled out to several versions.

Speaking for my team on the forums here, they deserve a break over the Christmas and new year period. We don’t get payed for doing what we do, we do it in our spare time voluntarily and design each content pack and mission to what the players are after and so that they are realistic to the U.K. version.

The police pack will be released sometime next year. Suggestions can be made as normal in additional threads.

Thank you for your cooperation

• Are we still free to discuss ideas for Police Update in a separate appropriate thread?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!