Add "Cancel all fire apparatus" button in addition to cancel ambulances and all units

• I see that we have 2 buttons currently, one for cancelling all ambulances, and another for cancelling all units. I find that fire finishes up before EMS does with patients, especially for large scenes that have a lot of patients and MCIs, maybe add another button to cancel all fire apparatus (with the exception of EMS transporting engines) to free up fire resources and let EMS take care of the patients and transporting. Sort of a first world problem of going through and cancelling all my fire pieces one at a time but it would be cool to see that button and it would streamline the game a bit more.

• I generally send my ambulances ahead of my apparatus so I can then share the mission ( once all ambos are at least on scene if not transporting), thus not holding up people's apparatus waiting for the slow coaches to complete the mission by transports. It also helps to determine if the mission will "upgrade" and allow you to send the right resources the first time and not need a second dispatch.

• I see that we have 2 buttons currently, one for cancelling all ambulances, and another for cancelling all units. I find that fire finishes up before EMS does with patients, especially for large scenes that have a lot of patients and MCIs, maybe add another button to cancel all fire apparatus (with the exception of EMS transporting engines) to free up fire resources and let EMS take care of the patients and transporting. Sort of a first world problem of going through and cancelling all my fire pieces one at a time but it would be cool to see that button and it would streamline the game a bit more.

Unfortunately with the game if you cancel your fire or police units even when the mission has completed but it still has patients left before the mission is 100% complete all units that you have canceled will be required to be sent back to the mission see the pics below I canceled 1 sheriff unit from a completed mission that just had patients left

• I like the idea, however, I think before they do this, they should fix the existing buttons. I will prefix this with saying my experience is on the UK version, however, I'd imagine the button functions the same cross-version. As far as I've been using them, especially for large missions, such as the Large Aircraft Crash in UK, they bug out and dont work half the time with the sheer amount of units, crashing the game instead.

• Unfortunately with the game if you cancel your fire or police units even when the mission has completed but it still has patients left before the mission is 100% complete all units that you have canceled will be required to be sent back to the mission see the pics below I canceled 1 sheriff unit from a completed mission that just had patients left

As far as I know this is correct. The button would simply prevent you from completing the mission entirely and thus is pretty pointless (unless you're sending large numbers of fire / police apparatus to missions which require none - which seems pointless to me anyway).

• Unfortunately with the game if you cancel your fire or police units even when the mission has completed but it still has patients left before the mission is 100% complete all units that you have canceled will be required to be sent back to the mission see the pics below I canceled 1 sheriff unit from a completed mission that just had patients left

Not exactly correct, as long as the progress bar is white you can cancel all bar one vehicle otherwise you dont get the mission credits only the transports( i generally leave a basu or support) and it will complete once the transports are done. Yes it asks for them but its not actually needed as long as the progress is complete.

• Not exactly correct, as long as the progress bar is white you can cancel all bar one vehicle otherwise you dont get the mission credits only the transports( i generally leave a basu or support) and it will complete once the transports are done. Yes it asks for them but its not actually needed as long as the progress is complete.

That's news to me!

• and just to show what i mean i took the liberty of deliberately delaying sending my ambulances and paramedic supervisor to this job.

If I have completed a mission but I have patients still being worked on, I cancel the fire apparatus to make more resources available and just let the EMS do its thing. Could be the US version of the game but it works for me.

This is what Katnip was saying you can do, as long as the progress bar is white then you can cancel fire/police units (US version). This is why having a cancel fire apparatus button would be nice to have so for large missions that have a lot of patients you can cancel all your fire apparatus to free up the resources.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!