lieutenants

• I was thinking about having an additional course in the fire school for a lieutenant, this firefighter would be able to in any fire vehicle and would count as a chief for certain jobs such as roof fires however for the larger jobs such as building collapse at least one battalion would still be required

• This definitely would add a high level of planning for those players trying to get an intricate system going. Although I feel that the option should still be there for the battalion chief to respond for roof fires because not all players will want to spend the time with classes. Sort of like how you can send a utility in place of a heavy rescue.

• This definitely would add a high level of planning for those players trying to get an intricate system going. Although I feel that the option should still be there for the battalion chief to respond for roof fires because not all players will want to spend the time with classes. Sort of like how you can send a utility in place of a heavy rescue.

Yes, battalions could do everything lieutenants do but lieutenants can only do a fraction of what battalion chiefs can do

• Can this Lieutenant idea have an option foe editing, meaning instead of Lieutenant, players can change the name to Captain as an example?>

The departments here in Toronto and Vancouver don't have Lieutenants, the have captains riding in the front passenger seat.

Thoughts?

• Can this Lieutenant idea have an option foe editing, meaning instead of Lieutenant, players can change the name to Captain as an example?>

The departments here in Toronto and Vancouver don't have Lieutenants, the have captains riding in the front passenger seat.

Thoughts?

You can already rename personnel in the game so you could do that

Thoughts?

There is already a Captain rank, but as TACRfan said you are able to edit individual names to add ranks and such.

Thoughts?

If we were to implement this, (and I'm not promising anything, but I like the idea) we would likely call it "Fire Officer Training" to avoid this discrepancy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!