Personnel Qualifications

• So basically each unit has a minimum staff requirement you can see this in the vehicle but screen, if the unit has no min listed then it is 1 staff the vehicle buy screen also has the training required for your staff before they can use that truck.

Based on the screenshot your having problems with your ambulances go the the station click on a units name then assign staff select the minimum staff only most ambulances are 1 staff repeat for all your units then you should be good

If you need training and don’t have an academy you would be best to join an alliance and ask for training courses and share missions that you are needing units for. Now each alliance has their own rules

• I will guess by looking at this that you have more units in the station than you have personnel. Once you send units and run out of people then they unit can not go. Increase the number of folks in your station and then go to settings in the communications center and go to buildings. Click on "auto recruit" and the game will "hire" one person per day (for free) until you reach the number you have established for that station

• Hello, new to the game. I do enjoy it. But on some units it says, “unit xxx has not enough personal (min. 1) or the given personal doesn't have the right qualification”. So how do I rectify this? Time, training academy, hiring more staff?

I have a slightly different question - The code under your patient- It looks like an MPDS Code. Specifically headache. Does the US Server use them?

• There is not that I know of but some of the vehicles do have a minimum listed in the tab when you purchase them in the market. Not all though.

The thought is to not have to go back and forth, especially with newer units, or as someone is expanding.

It is known that a basic patrol car, ambulance and “fire truck only need one person.

But what is minimum for a Hazmat, or coastal Helicopter?

• The thought is to not have to go back and forth, especially with newer units, or as someone is expanding.

It is known that a basic patrol car, ambulance and “fire truck only need one person.

But what is minimum for a Hazmat, or coastal Helicopter?

To understand the minimum required staff for a unit you are needing to look at the mission requirements not what the unit but screen tells you is the minimum.

I can tell you that with your hazmat unit don’t put less than 4 trained staff in each hazmat unit. The unit only needs 1 to dispatch but most of the missions that need hazmat work in requiring sets of 4 trained staff, (before someone else tries to correct me I know that there are a few smaller missions that need hazmat staff in sets of 2)

Swift water is again 4 trained staff in the utility unit and in the heavy rescue + light boat unit as the mission again requires sets of 4 trained staff

The coastal helicopter will work with the 1 staff member as it is listed but patient Treatment is drastically slower you are always best to fill every unit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!