More Poor Missions added

• https://police.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/643 “Live stock in road” IRVs reduced to one or two prisoner removed Live stock changed to livestock

Who are they arresting? The sheep? XD

https://police.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/642

“Kid stuck in climbing frame” Remove RSU, Remove FO, Remove Police Car, paitent code lowered form a C1 to C2/C3

Again missions ported form MCUS. Are the devs having a really hard time coming up with missions? MissionChief-Team

• https://police.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/642

“Kid stuck in climbing frame” Remove RSU, Remove FO, Remove Police Car, paitent code lowered form a C1 to C2/C3

Yes this slightly perplexed me as well. Why do all these resources just for this? All they're gonna do is cut the climbing frame. Do you really need a FO to manage that scene? Maybe have it as any any fire appliance (fire engine or RSU) attent. As for the patient code - unless that child is impaled pretty sure it is not life threatening enough to be a C1

• What's strange is that there is an existing mission for person stuck in swing which just requires one fire engine. No patient at all. Seems strange to need such a response. 1 engine and 1 ambo for a child stuck would be a perfectly reasonable mission requirement.

• Just to be clear. Its not the CA team, they havent made this missions, devs just ported them form both the American and the AU game which isnt good. I have noticed a couple medical missions being added without any communication but here they are:

Severe Respiratory Arrest

Unconscious Adult

Unconscious Child

Stomach Cramps

Body Aches

Chest Tightness

Shortness of breath

Altered consciousness

These are all well implemented and hope to see more like these.

• Livestock on Road is correct to be a police response. Police are the safety agency and this is their bag.

And pleased they changed it from the incorrect "Live stock on road"

I never said it wasnt correct for police to respond i said 4 police cars is too much. Youd only get one or two considering this county lanes are tiny and how police resources are spread thin in rural parts of the UK . There Shouldnt be a prisoner either. Who are they arresting? The sheep? A cow?

• I never said it wasnt correct for police to respond i said 4 police cars is too much. Youd only get one or two considering this county lanes are tiny and how police resources are spread thin in rural parts of the UK . There Shouldnt be a prisoner either. Who are they arresting? The sheep? A cow?

Agree 100%, 2 police cars maximum, and nobody is getting arrested over it in the UK

• The Livestock on road call could have 3 or 4 different variants

First the basic one on a country road only 1 or 2 police cars needed

Second on a busy road where the requirement includes a traffic car

Third and Forth are variants of the first two but adding firearms as occasionally they are needed, the HGV Lost load (livestock) call has firearms requirement.

There are no arrests for any of them and no chance you need fire for these calls.

These calls could also easily expand to include

Accident caused by livestock this could include a fire response with 1 fire engine and 1 rescue needed also can include the need for ambulances (easily 1 to 4 would be realistic for patients), this call could easily be scalable to include the need for more of each service and include HART too depending on vehicle(s) involved.

It could also expand into an Animal Rescue the needs a fire rescue response.

You then have scope to have the call also evolve into a ambulance call as person(s) could be trampled by animals too. This call could also include a HART response given the risk posed.

Essentially it's a very basic call that has huge scope to work with but hey we have Devs that can't be bothered to make bespoke calls for the UK server they just C&P from the US server and their responses are totally different.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!