My Ideas

• As the person responsible for the content for the last SES update I have been monitoring the escalation of the missions as a single player doing the missions and also missions shared with the Alliance membership. And since August I have only ever found the missions to escalate by one step. For example minor to moderate or significant to major but never minor to moderate to significant etc.

I went to an event to support the Fire Services with traffic management for started out as a truck fire that spread to a paint factory and their warehouse very quickly escalating to a 4 Alarm fire. So I think we should get the functionality of the AU server checked out if you are saying it works that way on the US server.

• As the person responsible for the content for the last SES update I have been monitoring the escalation of the missions as a single player doing the missions and also missions shared with the Alliance membership. And since August I have only ever found the missions to escalate by one step. For example minor to moderate or significant to major but never minor to moderate to significant etc.

I went to an event to support the Fire Services with traffic management for started out as a truck fire that spread to a paint factory and their warehouse very quickly escalating to a 4 Alarm fire. So I think we should get the functionality of the AU server checked out if you are saying it works that way on the US server.

Agree

Brought that to the devs, they will correct soon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!