My Ideas

• CAFS Medium or heavy tanker

Ability to draw response areas for some stations as a polygon, as some stations cover a very small area and some a very big

Heavy machinery like graders dozers and excavators, Dozers and excavators can be transported via semis

RAT (remote area team) Could respond to fires in hard to reach areas and could respond in a rat vehicle or a heli.

Fire investigator

Patrol - units attend every 30 mins or something Some fires need patrols every few hours and there is a chance of them to reignite

Being controlled - Some units getting layed off

Realistic Call setting that reduces The chance of large calls and higher chance of small callouts

More Fire alarms

Priority Setting

Missions have a 5% or so chance to upgrade every time a vehicle arrives

Equipment for purchase like on us

• Adding onto The station callout radius and being able to adjust spawn rate. You could adjust the type of missions for each station as for Example a station in the bush is more likely to spawn Bushfires. A station On a Highway MVA's Car fires. Station in the city More AFAs and Struc fires ETC. Calls could be grouped into categorys so instead of the chance for a Grass fire going up the chance for ALL Grass Bush etc fires go up.

• Regarding this. CAFS Tankers will be suggested. For Heavy plant I like the idea and I have my own thoughts with it as well. The Patrol will be a very tricky thing to do if do able. Being Controlled would be a mission down grade and I don't think that can be done. RAT is something I want to work on in the near future and fire investigators will be brought up in the future

• Regarding this. CAFS Tankers will be suggested. For Heavy plant I like the idea and I have my own thoughts with it as well. The Patrol will be a very tricky thing to do if do able. Being Controlled would be a mission down grade and I don't think that can be done. RAT is something I want to work on in the near future and fire investigators will be brought up in the future

Also what about the mission upgrading past one time so every time a truck arrives theres a chance of it upgrading

• Only seems to be once on the Aus Server. Can’t say I’ve ever seen it happen more than once

Any mission we make with an upgrade possibility can upgrade. That includes a mission that has previously upgraded before.

Provided the member has option selected to upgrade.

• Any mission we make with an upgrade possibility can upgrade. That includes a mission that has previously upgraded before.

Provided the member has option selected to upgrade.

The 4 years I’ve been playing, with mission expansion ticked, bushfires, forest fires, field, hazard reductions only escate once. Where as on the us have seen them escalate to multiple levels from a small to medium, large then major. Aus server ours stops at one. Medium only escalates to large then doesn’t escalate any further.

Unless someone has proof of it happening on Aus server.

Definitely something I think could be beneficial for our server

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!