"Automatic" Mutual Aid Requests

• Would it be possible to make a feature that allows you to request/use another alliance member's apparatus/personnel when they are not active in the game? The player would select whether or not to allow their apparatus to be available when they are offline and could cancel them if they come online and need them (much like a shared alliance mission.) This would provide a realistic mutual aid aspect to the game.

• Would it be possible to make a feature that allows you to request/use another alliance member's apparatus/personnel when they are not active in the game? The player would select whether or not to allow their apparatus to be available when they are offline and could cancel them if they come online and need them (much like a shared alliance mission.) This would provide a realistic mutual aid aspect to the game.

I think that this could be a great addition to the game!!!<3<3<3

• Definitely a great idea the question is how would you let members decide who to request? For me I know in my alliance a few people also play in Philadelphia so I would have several choices also how would you go about assigning points for the person whose apparatus assists I was thinking maybe 25% or even 50% of the mission reward?

• I think it is a great idea, However thinking on behalf of the game maker, why would they implement this, it would stop the need for you to build your stations and grow your district. This would stop the need to set goals buy coins and spend your real money. To have you spend real money is the ultimate goal for the game maker. The only way I could see this working is if you had limited turnouts available from your friend's stations maybe 20 a day or something? Another issue would be how would the scenario stream work because the system would need to anticipate that you are going to use your friends' trucks if you did not have the equipment required for the mission.

• I think it is a great idea, However thinking on behalf of the game maker, why would they implement this, it would stop the need for you to build your stations and grow your district. This would stop the need to set goals buy coins and spend your real money. To have you spend real money is the ultimate goal for the game maker. The only way I could see this working is if you had limited turnouts available from your friend's stations maybe 20 a day or something? Another issue would be how would the scenario stream work because the system would need to anticipate that you are going to use your friends' trucks if you did not have the equipment required for the mission.

True good point besides we already have mutual aide in a way by sharing missions with the alliance. I didn’t even think about that.

I think limited aid turnouts is a good idea. Maybe you could buy a larger amount or unlimited with coins? This could be a way to increase profits for the devs and make this change something for them to consider.

Also I think that mission generation should not be affected by using another persons units. That would make it too complicated.

Mission spawns, you run out of units, but a alliance member nearby is offline, they have enabled "automatic mutal aid", you have "x>1 automatic mutal aid requests remaining", so you can use some of their units.

• I think limited aid turnouts is a good idea. Maybe you could buy a larger amount or unlimited with coins? This could be a way to increase profits for the devs and make this change something for them to consider.

Also I think that mission generation should not be affected by using another persons units. That would make it too complicated.

Mission spawns, you run out of units, but a alliance member nearby is offline, they have enabled "automatic mutal aid", you have "x>1 automatic mutal aid requests remaining", so you can use some of their units.

Great idea, using coins and buying the right to do it.

• Definitely a great idea the question is how would you let members decide who to request? For me I know in my alliance a few people also play in Philadelphia so I would have several choices also how would you go about assigning points for the person whose apparatus assists I was thinking maybe 25% or even 50% of the mission reward?

I always see you around in alliance missions. I play in the Philadelphia and surrounding area

• I think limited aid turnouts is a good idea. Maybe you could buy a larger amount or unlimited with coins? This could be a way to increase profits for the devs and make this change something for them to consider.

Or make it a Premium Only feature or something

• Lol, me too. It’s really annoying

covering the state of Florida I have faced the same challenge. Not a huge amount of packages for Florida and some of them are not all inclusive. So I just find something I like and try to use the same package for ever station in that county. I have found that the Bay of Thunder Package for fire stations seems to have everything.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!