[Off topic idea] Why don't we make a "kinda official" Mission chief discord server?

• Why don't we all gather around and make a kinda official discord server for mission chief? Like some staff of mission chief would be staff, There would be DISCORD only bots (If you have seen my last posts it was about a bot that transfer data to discord which staff didn't like) that i made. Like this is a good idea so why don't we do it? And uh if there is a official discord server for mission chief but it isn't public i can just transform the server to discord wiki and stuff.

I'll start working on the server, If any official staff members have discord please message me or make a post on here with your discord username so i can rank you to "Official Staff".

All official staff members will be given a private staff room that "Discord Staff" will not be able to access, If a high rank like a head admin wants to get the ownership i will give it to you.
    Discord link will be in the next post by me when the server is done.

• Why don't we all gather around and make a kinda official discord server for mission chief? Like some staff of mission chief would be staff, There would be DISCORD only bots (If you have seen my last posts it was about a bot that transfer data to discord which staff didn't like) that i made. Like this is a good idea so why don't we do it? And uh if there is a official discord server for mission chief but it isn't public i can just transform the server to discord wiki and stuff.

I'll start working on the server, If any official staff members have discord please message me or make a post on here with your discord username so i can rank you to "Official Staff".

All official staff members will be given a private staff room that "Discord Staff" will not be able to access, If a high rank like a head admin wants to get the ownership i will give it to you.
    Discord link will be in the next post by me when the server is done.

Why don't you please stop with all the DISCORD and BOT stuff?

• No like a official mission chief server. Not like a alliance server just a full on community server where people can talk and advertise n stuff.

1. If it was official, it would be built and run by the people who own MissionChief, not you.

2. They've implemented a webhook as mentioned many times already, therefore it's unlikely they'll go to the trouble of setting up and running an official discord server as they clearly expect and encourage players to create their own within alliances.

3. It really doesn't sound like anyone else wants this, yet you consistently bring it up on multiple threads. Why?

4. The idea of a discord server for all players (unofficial) has also been floated and I'm sure tried in the past. From my understanding it does not work.

5. As has been requested, please stop talking about creating any kind of automated "bot" inside or outside of the game. It makes you seem untrustworthy and again, I'm not the only one asking you to stop. It's a negative and divisive topic which routinely starts arguments and gets on the nerves of the Admins/Mods/Content Advisors on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!