Ems/Engine (Act as a fly car) Suggestion

• It would be nice to have an option to disable the transport function of an EMS Engine or an option to have them act as a fly-car.

In the DC area , Paramedic Engines operate as a "fly-car/Ems rescue" with BLS ambulances and if it's deemed ALS , they upgrade the BLS unit .

Just a thought to make them more realistic and to make the EMS Engines more realistic .

• I think there are issues with the EMS Engine anyway. I do not see what you suggest being a priority

What he is referring to I believe is the ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus.
    Which did not work at all to what anyone expected it to. Having the ability to have a functioning "Paramedic Engine" or a Medic on any apparatus would be incredibly beneficial and cost effective. It cuts down on buying chase cars and Medic units.

I really wish the devs would open that project back up and fix it. Because as it stands right now I have ~100 trained medics assigned to Engines, Trucks, and Squads doing nothing with patient care, or the ability to upgrade the BLS Transport unit.

• It would be nice to have an option to disable the transport function of an EMS Engine or an option to have them act as a fly-car.

In the DC area , Paramedic Engines operate as a "fly-car/Ems rescue" with BLS ambulances and if it's deemed ALS , they upgrade the BLS unit .

Just a thought to make them more realistic and to make the EMS Engines more realistic .

that is a good idea, I have seen a lot of people requesting that engine's and ladder companies to perform als task but from what I seen in posts that is not what the devs can do. the department I volunteer at here in the PNW most of our people are paramdeic trained on our engine's and ladder truck's and everyone else are EMT trained and the EMT's are mostly on our water tender's and brush engine's. we rely on private ambulance companies to provide the transporting of our patients.

• So, As stated above there is already an ALS Training Course for Fire Apparatus for this specific purpose. The only issue is for some reason the course will only work for the EMS Engine/Ambulance and none of the other Fire Apparatus Units. This has been an ongoing issue for months and still being looked into.

• Can't imagine it would be too hard to copy and paste the Ems Rescue algorithm (that acts as a fly car) to create an ALS Engine (fly-car) and ALS Platform (fly-car) that has to be filled with ALS Fire Trained people . Or have an option in each EMS Engine /Ambo's option to "turn off" transport ability or to select "act as flycar".

• Can't imagine it would be too hard to copy and paste the Ems Rescue algorithm (that acts as a fly car) to create an ALS Engine (fly-car) and ALS Platform (fly-car) that has to be filled with ALS Fire Trained people . Or have an option in each EMS Engine /Ambo's option to "turn off" transport ability or to select "act as flycar".

Or just assign ALS trained personal to whatever unit you'd like. No need for more apparatus to be added to the game

• Yes I know there's a "bug", when (or if) the devs find what is causing the bug they should make it so that all (or most) apparatus could use the ALS trained personal.

devs are lazy

The ALS training was created for the EMS Engine/Ambulance as it's the only unit requiring that training. If you really think the devs are lazy perhaps you should try coding your own game. Personal I think they do a heck of a good job writing code for a game that has several different versions of as well as creating new content weekly.

• The ALS training was created for the EMS Engine/Ambulance as it's the only unit requiring that training. If you really think the devs are lazy perhaps you should try coding your own game. Personal I think they do a heck of a good job writing code for a game that has several different versions of as well as creating new content weekly.

I do think they are lazy. Why? There has been so many bugs that have not been fixed. Creating the weekly missions is easy as can be, literally copy and paste, change some code. And bam you got a new mission. Sure they've made an amazing game, but there is also a lot of things they can improve. And I know it just doesn't a day to code something new in. Some things take hundreds and hundreds of line of code. But still they can provide updates of things they've been working on or something. Sometimes I feel like the game is abandoned.

• I do think they are lazy. Why? There has been so many bugs that have not been fixed. Creating the weekly missions is easy as can be, literally copy and paste, change some code. And bam you got a new mission. Sure they've made an amazing game, but there is also a lot of things they can improve. And I know it just doesn't a day to code something new in. Some things take hundreds and hundreds of line of code. But still they can provide updates of things they've been working on or something. Sometimes I feel like the game is abandoned.

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling unsatisfied. The Devs are doing whatever they can with the time they are given as they run multiple versions of this game. Some bugs/glitches are not as easy to fix than others. Please understand they are aware of all the current and past issues and are working on getting them fixed. Besides MissionChief there are other games being worked on.

Rest assured the game is not abandoned. However if it makes you feel at ease, Please feel free to post any of your Complaints/Issues in the thread below so they can be further looked into and processed.

Thank You

JB

State Your Game Issues/Complaints

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!