Probability for HEMS not working?

• Could be an issue on my end, but I notice a lot of calls say they have some % probability for HEMS, I would assume this means that HEMS will be requested with a certain percent chance for a specific run? So for example if an arborist accident has a 5% probability for HEMS, would that not mean that theres a 5% chance for HEMS to be requested?

I could be wrong about this entire thing but the way its worded makes it sound like theres a 5 percent chance for HEMS to be requested or required to transport a patient from a call. If that isn't a feature it would also be nice to see that as a feature to give HEMS an actual use because at this moment, I have had a helicopter station for months and haven't sent it on a single call, it is set up to my dispatch center and everything should work.

• Could be an issue on my end, but I notice a lot of calls say they have some % probability for HEMS, I would assume this means that HEMS will be requested with a certain percent chance for a specific run? So for example if an arborist accident has a 5% probability for HEMS, would that not mean that theres a 5% chance for HEMS to be requested?

I could be wrong about this entire thing but the way its worded makes it sound like theres a 5 percent chance for HEMS to be requested or required to transport a patient from a call. If that isn't a feature it would also be nice to see that as a feature to give HEMS an actual use because at this moment, I have had a helicopter station for months and haven't sent it on a single call, it is set up to my dispatch center and everything should work.

Hey on the US server the HEMS requirement dosent exist, your air ambulance works as an ambulance. The code is obsolete and dosent do anything. On other verisions it works like you said (UK, German etc)

• Well there goes 1.5 mil i guess lol

Lol... I use my 4 HEMS for MCI situations, or even just a motor vehicle accident, as most of my hospitals are over 40 km away. Just adds a touch of reality here (our locals call out for everything...)

Chief, I'm a rescue man. I trained to be a rescue man, and I like being a rescue man. - Johnny Gage, LA County Rescue Squad 10

• Hey on the US server the HEMS requirement dosent exist, your air ambulance works as an ambulance. The code is obsolete and dosent do anything. On other verisions it works like you said (UK, German etc)

In the AU version air ambulances are required in some missions. Also lots of other missions have a % chance of air ambo needed to transport.

• In the AU version air ambulances are required in some missions. Also lots of other missions have a % chance of air ambo needed to transport.

This thread is based on the US version.

Although we have configured some US missions for Air Ambulance requirement percentage, the actual feature has not yet been enabled within the US version.

The AU version has this feature enabled right now, which is why you can missions which require air ambulance.

• This thread is based on the US version.

Although we have configured some US missions for Air Ambulance requirement percentage, the actual feature has not yet been enabled within the US version.

The AU version has this feature enabled right now, which is why you can missions which require air ambulance.

I should of been clearer, I was aware that this is the US section. My comment was saying if we have it, why don't they?

So is there any reason why it has not been enabled yet on US?

• This thread is based on the US version.

Gonna be honest I hope you don’t enable the feature. It’s poorly implemented imo. On the UK Game previously it spawned so so so much. And on some mass causality calls EVERY patient needed a helicopter. In real life you wouldnt get every patient needing it as you have a limited amount. The way it is now the players can send it where ever they please, keep it like that please.

• Gonna be honest I hope you don’t enable the feature. It’s poorly implemented imo. On the UK Game previously it spawned so so so much. And on some mass causality calls EVERY patient needed a helicopter. In real life you wouldnt get every patient needing it as you have a limited amount. The way it is now the players can send it where ever they please, keep it like that please.

I have not seen any chatter about this feature being added, it is left open to allow for realistic players to play how they feel (just like the Type 2 Fire Engine, Police Motorcycle or BLS Ambulance).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!