• Firstly drones for police are not working properly drone cars are not showing up to be able to send. But can police traffic cars are showing but won’t send

Can they replace police helicopters.

Secondly any news on the other stuff they said was going to follow in a few days. As not had anything yet.

• Part 2 has been released

I guess he's referring to the post on facebook for the LSAR update that states:

"But this is not all. In a few days we will release more content that is connected to this update!"

Unless that was the large stations update, but that doesnt really connect to LSAR or SAR. Still no large coastguard rescue helis for example.

• I guess he's referring to the post on facebook for the LSAR update that states:

"But this is not all. In a few days we will release more content that is connected to this update!"

Unless that was the large stations update, but that doesnt really connect to LSAR or SAR. Still no large coastguard rescue helis for example.

I presume that will either have been the large stations update, otherwise it'll be whenever they drop part 3. I'd hope for a mission pack.

• Begining to activate this part of SAR.

The Missing person calls we need the calls to also spawn at police stations as people go missing in urban areas too.

Few things I've noticed for Search technicians this kind of makes no sense that it is from SAR stations as realistically police would do this role too especially in urban areas.

Also the numbers of personnel available in each vehicle needs increased. The SAR 4X4 needs to hold 4 staff and not just 1.

There is no rope rescue either big part of Mountain, Cave and Lowland Rescue are rope and line rescue teams.

The SAR4X4 has space for equipment but can't take the drone, is this by design for future development? Really would be good to add the drone to them or make the drone vehicle also cover the 4X4 role and increase staff to 4 (but only hold a single drone).

Station space needs increased especially if calls need set numbers of personnel to cover them, also as such a crew carrier would be beneficial too.

Also stipulation that it can be drone or police helicopter is good and realistic but also making use of the SAR helicopter in these calls would be good as they are often tasked to these calls. They don't just do water SAR but cover land too and in some cases may well be the only resource capable of available.

• 100% on the 4x4's needing more personnel. It would also be good to see dogs and HART get involved.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!