• Alright, It's not really a webhook since it's not being owned by me where i can use the source code to modify it but inspect element exists and python exists so i'll try this out and you can message me if you wanna know the status of it.

What i mean:
    Basically a python bot that uses some apis to get on the website and login as the DiscordToChat bot and trys to listen for messages sent in (chat name) on discord where it gets the user and context of the message and sends it to the alliance chat. So basically it transfers a message from a platform then the bot process it then boom! we got our own discord to chat bot.

• Laughing.....all this conversation is doing is encouraging someone to make a bot (that knows how) to see if they can skirt the rules of the game.

But I certainly agree with the initial suggestion. I was in an alliance where shared missions were delayed from being completed because someone sent help and then had to leave the game for some reason or got sidetracked and forgot to transport

Yeah uh.. it kinda just took a left turn to the coding area instead of the area you wanted. Sorry about it lol.

• I shared a large scale mission and some of the members sent ambulances and were afk for a day and my EMS wasn't able to force their transports and it ended up to where they never logged in in time to transport and everyone lost out on the payout because of not being completed. I take it your own EMS is not able to force other members to transport?

• So like uh.. i could make a bot that listens to Discord and sends messages into the alliance chat for communication reasons?

Edit 1: By this i mean like making a bot account that listens to a general chat and attemps to send messages in the alliance chat because people might not have discord and stuff. I do not know if this is Against TOS but he said that "The only scripts that are allowed are ones that DONT aid in dispatching or selecting units."
    made stuff bold btw

what does this have to do with the content or subject of the thread?

• Alright, It's not really a webhook since it's not being owned by me where i can use the source code to modify it but inspect element exists and python exists so i'll try this out and you can message me if you wanna know the status of it.

What i mean:
    Basically a python bot that uses some apis to get on the website and login as the DiscordToChat bot and trys to listen for messages sent in (chat name) on discord where it gets the user and context of the message and sends it to the alliance chat. So basically it transfers a message from a platform then the bot process it then boom! we got our own discord to chat bot.

LACoFD1014 You're missing the point. Space is not talking in this quote or the quote mentioned by ChiefBoden61 about auto-transporting. He's talking about a discord-related chat bot. It's off topic. *duh*

• correct, but some of the other nonsense jumbled in the middle makes no sense

what he or she had stated made sense to me, when members are offline for days and there is a need for transporting patients, and they do not transport the mission times out and everyone who had responded loses out of the credits. Her or his EMS unit is not able to force the transport others ambulances...

• I shared a large scale mission and some of the members sent ambulances and were afk for a day and my EMS wasn't able to force their transports and it ended up to where they never logged in in time to transport and everyone lost out on the payout because of not being completed. I take it your own EMS is not able to force other members to transport?

If it is a mission you shared and someone has been offline for more than 30 minutes, you can cancel their transports.

You have to click on each unit's name individually and then select the cancel transport option.

Going back to talking about auto-transport; I'm not a fan of this other than how it is currently implemented (through EMS chiefs) as it makes sense to prevent overloading of hospitals (particularly when it comes to those who only put realistic expansions at each hospital).

• If it is a mission you shared and someone has been offline for more than 30 minutes, you can cancel their transports.

You have to click on each unit's name individually and then select the cancel transport option.

Going back to talking about auto-transport; I'm not a fan of this other than how it is currently implemented (through EMS chiefs) as it makes sense to prevent overloading of hospitals (particularly when it comes to those who only put realistic expansions at each hospital).

IT is very common in real life that hospitals get overloaded or full. Therefore the auto transport would just send the ambulance to the next closest hospital that could handle that patient.

• Alliance transport admin and admins can cancel the transport of patients.

1: If the owner of the units is offline then the patient can be realised instantly upon the ambulance finishing the on scene treatment.

2: the transports can be canceled by an alliance admin if the player is online but has been AFK <30 minutes

my alliance will give transport admin too any member who is contributing tax to the alliance fund following the set out requirements this cuts down on the number of offline transports

• we are aware of all that, but the thread is more about improving and updating the auto transport

• IT is very common in real life that hospitals get overloaded or full. Therefore the auto transport would just send the ambulance to the next closest hospital that could handle that patient.

That is also why ambulances shouldnt just auto-transport 100% on it's own and why the option to choose the destination pops up. If you are at a scene with 8 total transports and there is the opportunity to split it between two or more hospitals, most of the time it would be.

• This is a dispatch simulator game, it is common practice for ambulance units to call dispatch for hospital destination when transporting, so hospital offload delay can be managed, as such would believe this would not be a considered feature.

Could it not be added as a feature to each EMS unit that allows the player to choose if they want to use it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!