Response Compliment out of whack?

• I do agree that the vehicle requirements are a bit excessive. But I do want bigger and higher paying missions. Requirements for larger amounts of units mean the credit payout is higher. I would rather send 75 trucks and get 50,00 than send 10 and get 2,000 or 3,000.

I think an in game option to select what size of missions you want would be cool, It becomes tiresome and unrealistic having major incidents all happening at the same time and also back-to-back to the trucks never returning to the station. I usually control the game speed by pausing to reduce this issue.

• Eventually you'll have to get a little creative. Any Missions created are based off of real life scenarios and our Missions Team goes over things very thoroughly before submitting newer Missions.

Are you serious?

This must be a joke!

Almost all large scale mission are anything but realistic in terms of units requested... as well as the insane spawning frequency of large scale missions...

This game is getting more and more unrealistic and I think that the dev team should recruit a few real firemen to think about calls requirements.

Devs have chosen their side, that of players who do not play realistically. The rest of us are not considered...

• Are you serious?

This must be a joke!

Almost all large scale mission are anything but realistic in terms of units requested... as well as the insane spawning frequency of large scale missions...

This game is getting more and more unrealistic and I think that the dev team should recruit a few real firemen to think about calls requirements.

Devs have chosen their side, that of players who do not play realistically. The rest of us are not considered...

They do use real First responders in the content advisory team also the term is "firefighter" not "fireman" fireman sounds like a thing a 10yo would say

• While this is certainly the place for open discussions, debates and opinions, being respectful to others is paramount

In the world of She / Her and He / HIm I would imagine a Fireman is no longer suitable in a world where one can identify as to what they want or choose to identify as neither Fireman is prob outdated and a Firefighter seems an only fit. (Madness the world has gone mad)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!