State Your Game Issues/Complaints

• Check your POIs and make sure that you meet the requirements of the mission as I know for a fact that the mission is working as I have have had around 40 over the last few days and I see them all the time on the alliance missions.

We had the necessary POI set for the job, and multiple people in the alliance met the requirements. Only 1 person in our alliance received the job and that was on the last day of the Easter event. I had the job multiple times in the AU version but it just didn't seem to spawn for us in the US version of the game

• Newly addes events: Earthquakes - what for do we need Mobile Air Unit in Large Earthquake? Am I missing something? I'm trying to play as real as possible and in my city we have only one Mobile Air per something you would call state (voivodeship) - and having three of more earthquakes at the same time by two members of alliance that play in the same state, besides beeing real - is quite a problem now.

• Alright guys, Haven't heard too many issues or complaints on here lately. Let em out here so you can be heard!

• I've reported several bugs/errors in the game (some over 6 months ago), yet still none of them have been corrected. A bit disappointing... || I get they like to add new content, but you need to fix other things before moving on. I feel as if someone on the team could simply spend ONE day going through the list, they could fix most of the errors... Just a few code edits here and there, and the end result would please us all.

Also, the rate of which missions generate for fire boats is very low. I've placed dozens of dock/water related POI's, yet I've only had maybe 1 mission per month. I feel like I wasted the credits - please fix this! :thumbup:

• I've reported several bugs/errors in the game (some over 6 months ago), yet still none of them have been corrected. A bit disappointing... I get they like to add new content, but you need to fix other things before moving on. I feel as if someone on the team could simply spend ONE day going through the list, they could fix most of the errors... Just a few code edits here and there, and the end result would please us all.

Completely agree.
    You really don't have to look far at all to see lots of small but annoying bugs and things wrong in the game. All of which have been raised many times here and keep popping up every now and then.The developers are clearly focused on rolling the game out (23 versions now I think it is?) and adding new content, which is a great thing but they seem to have the mindset that "80% done is done".
    I'd much rather they just took some time and focused on bug fixes and small edits that have been building up, some for over a year now.

• Completely agree.You really don't have to look far at all to see lots of small but annoying bugs and things wrong in the game. All of which have been raised many times here and keep popping up every now and then.The developers are clearly focused on rolling the game out (23 versions now I think it is?) and adding new content, which is a great thing but they seem to have the mindset that "80% done is done".
    I'd much rather they just took some time and focused on bug fixes and small edits that have been building up, some for over a year now.

Agreed.
    Mines are the filter pois by type on the map(they added station etc filteres, but imo that wasnt as useful as this would be), possibility to show alliance members last login date. The others are planned - they say-, wildland for small stations, correction of not showing alliance members stations, and there is a deep quiet of the second part of the medical update atm.

• Greetings,

On the more serious note of my complaints, I would like to bring up the subject of Utility Unit’s.

I feel like there should be more calls involving utility units because mine never run calls and are just a piece of apparatus occupying the space in my station.

Can I make a suggestion for some calls? Minor Accident (Would just use a utility unit to broom debris and throw some speedy dry down), traffic control (Use the smaller apparatus to assist local PD in controlling traffic or something so they aren’t tied up all day, Tree on Roadway (You dont need to send a big fire engine to simply use a chainsaw so I think we should swap that out for a utility unit call).

I just wanna see people’s utility units more active. I know they’re used for trailers and all but still some General single apparatus calls for them would be cool to watch them respond with it.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

• I AM COMPLETING MISSIONS AND GETTING NO CREDITS FOR IT

Try opening another mission then closing it. It doesnt give you the credits the second the call is cleared it can take less than 10 seconds. But for it to show up, you either have to go into a station menu, then close it again, or go into another mission and close it.

• Semper,

You actually can use the utility for tree in roadway calls, and it does actually act as a heavy rescue- also if you do any water rescue expansions on a station- and buy a boat- it can pull the boat

• Semper,
    You actually can use the utility for tree in roadway calls, and it does actually act as a heavy rescue- also if you do any water rescue expansions on a station- and buy a boat- it can pull the boat

manfromcny,

My apology as I was unaware those mission allowed them. My perspective though is to just get calls like that more often. I don't enjoy seeing utility units in my stations and just not being called, as well as the water rescue expansion calls need to generate more for us to use them too.

As it currently stands, Utility's are near useless besides hauling trailers for a once in a while water rescue mission.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

• manfromcny,
    My apology as I was unaware those mission allowed them. My perspective though is to just get calls like that more often. I don't enjoy seeing utility units in my stations and just not being called, as well as the water rescue expansion calls need to generate more for us to use them too.

As it currently stands, Utility's are near useless besides hauling trailers for a once in a while water rescue mission.

Sincerely,
    SemperDeadly

Use your utility units as heavy rescues and I'm sure they won't be gathering dust in your stations. They're very useful at times! 8)

• 1) Sick person mission said no transport needed yet we still need to. I'm sure someone else brought it up months ago, maybe even years.

2) Update on the update at least, if not an update. For me, there's no point of coin sales if what I am waiting to spend on is the new buildings and stuff. My coins are just siting there meanwhile. (Although I did buy the super duper special coin sales)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!