Lifeguard update American version

• Lifeguard update on American version looks great looking forward to see what they bring out to British version when they do.

Great job devs.

It looks good and could use parts on UK version.

Be good to know some of the plans they have for it so we can work out what we need to do.

• yeah all fine and dandy but how about new fire and ambo missions before a rollout like this..and since you just did it how about change it from 1 day to 7 days let some of us play so we can actually afford to purchase with coins gonna take me playing 24/7 for days straight just to get 4-5 mil racked for the new missions and tasks!!!

• yeah all fine and dandy but how about new fire and ambo missions before a rollout like this..and since you just did it how about change it from 1 day to 7 days let some of us play so we can actually afford to purchase with coins gonna take me playing 24/7 for days straight just to get 4-5 mil racked for the new missions and tasks!!!

New missions added every Monday

I’d like to remind players of the UK version that just because the US game has had a lifeguard update, doesn’t mean this is in the works for the UK version or that it’s the next planned expansion. As I have said before, we want our content to be right and not regurgitated from other versions.

• I've completed the UK Coastguard Content and just finalising the missions to go with the pack before submitting.

There may be a few similarities however please remember the two services are entirely different.

I have priced it so its affordable and practical for all members, hopefully when implemented the prices stay the same :)

• I've completed the UK Coastguard Content and just finalising the missions to go with the pack before submitting.

There may be a few similarities however please remember the two services are entirely different.

I have priced it so its affordable and practical for all members, hopefully when implemented the prices stay the same :)

Hi yes I’m fully aware that they are different. I also like the fact that they are designed around what’s in each country.

Look forward to seeing it when it comes out keep up the great work👍

New missions added every Monday

I’d like to remind players of the UK version that just because the US game has had a lifeguard update, doesn’t mean this is in the works for the UK version or that it’s the next planned expansion. As I have said before, we want our content to be right and not regurgitated from other versions.

Thanks tacfan

Yes fully aware and like the fact it is designed around each country.

I was just saying I liked what they brought out and it would be good if they brought out a update that good around ie coastguard in uk.

I also know they work very hard around each update.

But look forward to seeing what comes out in the coastguard update when ready. 👍

• New missions added every Monday

Love this, im surprised theres no requests from au yet lol. It'll happen usually does. Might pinch this wisdom.

Out of interest is there any possibility of knowing how response vehicles will be set out in a CG update? Would we just see a simple general CG rescue vehicle or will it be more in-depth with officers & operational support vehicles as set out in the HMCG's 2019 public fleet list?

Or is it a secret haha

• Out of interest is there any possibility of knowing how response vehicles will be set out in a CG update? Would we just see a simple general CG rescue vehicle or will it be more in-depth with officers & operational support vehicles as set out in the HMCG's 2019 public fleet list?

Or is it a secret haha

I plan for the units to be more in-depth than just simply a rescue unit.

You will hopefully see a standard rescue vehicle, rope/mud variants together with officers and additional support/trailer units all in line with the current coastguard fleet.

I say hopefully as this may change once it's been passed to the DEVs - we have seen this with past updates.

I don't want to say anymore as I can not control what the DEVs do so I don't want to get everyone's hopes high!

Hope that helps?

• That's answered brilliantly cheers

• That's answered brilliantly cheers

No problem.

I'd also like to clarify, as I know some members may get mixed up/confused (not you).

Coastguard & RNLI/Independent Lifeboats are different and the future content for MCUK will reflect this.

Coastguard will be it's own update as will the Lifeboats.

Included in the SAR updates will also be LSAR and MREW.. Now all these updates will take time as we're asking the DEVs to introduce 4 entirely new services.

• So, to clarify - The pack you've made is HMCG, correct?

• So, to clarify - The pack you've made is HMCG, correct?

There will be a comprehensive pack covering a significant portion of the UK search and rescue framework.

Obviously things will be worded differently so we can not call things HMCG, RNLI or Lowland Rescue due to trademark issues

• There will be a comprehensive pack covering a significant portion of the UK search and rescue framework.

Obviously things will be worded differently so we can not call things HMCG, RNLI or Lowland Rescue due to trademark issues

That makes sense, I was mostly refering to what he mentioned he had nearly completed.

• There will be a comprehensive pack covering a significant portion of the UK search and rescue framework.

Does certainly sound like the update would be very comprehensive, happy to see the staff are doing a good job at planning some of the content surrounding it so far

• I’m just really looking forward to a whole new area being brought out into the game can’t wait to see what coastguard brings and will also open up a load of new missions.

Keep up the hard work of keep bringing out this new stuff for me it is what keeps making the game interesting. 👍👍

• Been having a think on this update and would like to know more.

The one thing I am interested in is education for it.

Will it be standalone schools for it or added to existing.

I have submitted for standalone schools.

I've also set it up so that the update will be affordable for all and able to be used straight away without needing to train staff first.

Obviously training required for certain units before using.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!