Police Chief/Auto Transport

• You've also probably never seen a dispatch centre have to authorise every transport and tell them where to go. However, that's what we do when processing a transport request (remember, you're technically playing the role of a 911 dispatcher). The transport system isn't "realistic" clearly, so a vehicle/person to automate this part of the game and automatically transport prisoners is just a feature for better efficiency and improved gameplay for us!

The only thing a officer will do is likely tell dispatch where they are going w/o the authorisation. So I completely agree with you. On a somewhat related note the "sheriff unit" needs to be changed to police supervisor or somthing.

• You've also probably never seen a dispatch centre have to authorise every transport and tell them where to go. However, that's what we do when processing a transport request (remember, you're technically playing the role of a 911 dispatcher). The transport system isn't "realistic" clearly, so a vehicle/person to automate this part of the game and automatically transport prisoners is just a feature for better efficiency and improved gameplay for us!

Correct.... Any system I have worked in the only role the dispatch center has had is to send the units per the dispatch criteria and send additional units when requested. Past that the only thing they will do is advise a unit that a hospital is on bypass and the unit then chooses the next closest hospital that can handle that patient based on protocols.

• Not sure if this is the right place but since the topic was already out there..... Thanks to the moderators, developers and admins for getting this added.

I have a question on the new automatic prisoner transport added to the Sheriff Unit. I see that when they implemented it they automatically renamed all the unit types and checked the boxes to make them auto transport. But what is the purpose or intent of the box in the attached picture where you can set a "time"? What happens if you do not set a time? Also...does the sheriff/transport officer have to be first on scene? or just there before the mission winds down for transport?

• The Police Supervisor can set a delay before the automatic transport.

The delay is dispatch centre, so the delay clock will tick down on every mission even if a supervisor is not on scene.

If there is a supervisor on scene at the end of the delay click, they will auto-assign transport.

This is useful for those who want to manually send to a lockup but have a failsafe if they have to jump offline.

• thanks......so even if that "delay" is not set they will auto transport... So it seems that the developers have done us a huge favor by implementing the new changes and renaming by auto formatting all our existing sheriffs to auto transport as supervisor.. Nicely done

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!