new wildland command extension

• Just wondering why the devs added the Wildland command extension - just to get the new command unit, when the other command units dont require their own extension. and just so not to confuse - this is about the extension only - not the class/ training - that part i agree with. The extension needs to go and the command unit should be with the wildland extension only

• It's just another way for the game company to make money as you have to build the extension and then wait or pay for the training and the new MCV.

If I were the game company I would be doing the same, it is business.

• My suspicion is, it was done the way to prevent users from being forced to use it, not all services would have a wildland MCC, so it needs to be behind an extension so that people who are using wildland units and building realistically aren't stuck.

That's just my educated guess however!

• My suspicion is, it was done the way to prevent users from being forced to use it, not all services would have a wildland MCC, so it needs to be behind an extension so that people who are using wildland units and building realistically aren't stuck.

That's just my educated guess however!

Got to love. a good educated guess.

• Just like EMS-Chief said, This was done to make sure players weren't forced to use certain units if they didn't want to. If those expansions weren't put in then there would be total chaos which is not what we want.

I was the one who suggested this method in the first place. Yes, you would need to use credits and coins to unlock them, but shouldn't we have some bit of a challenge? We shouldn't be able to have everything handed easy to us. Myself included. We have to keep grinding the credits in order to unlock things so that way we can move up to higher ranks in the game! 😉

• Wildland command extension needs to go they could of done it far better in a way where its only needed when avaible like traffic car on UK but no they made us need a new extension which IMO was a bad move and I am very disappointed with it and will not be using the new content. I feel like the devs used this as a chance to get more people to buy coins in-order to buy the content faster.

JerseyBirds As above I feel like this could have been done better.

• Wildland command extension needs to go they could of done it far better in a way where its only needed when avaible like traffic car on UK but no they made us need a new extension which IMO was a bad move and I am very disappointed with it and will not be using the new content. I feel like the devs used this as a chance to get more people to buy coins in-order to buy the content faster.

The alternative was added the Wildland Mobile Command to current missions and forcing everybody to have to use it (even if they do not have that vehicle realistically).

The devs confirmed to me that they cannot go based on what vehicles are purchased, so they only way to do it is with an extension.

While I understand your concerns, I believe it was a calculated measure to ensure that the vehicle is not forced upon people who do not have it.

well....as you said... you don't like it and you wont be using it, so that is all good then. As mentioned above there are going to be some glitches. The content was asked for over and over by many. I for one do not see it as a ploy to have users be forced to buy coins. As with any extension, it is NOT required.

• well....as you said... you don't like it and you wont be using it, so that is all good then. As mentioned above there are going to be some glitches. The content was asked for over and over by many. I for one do not see it as a ploy to have users be forced to buy coins. As with any extension, it is NOT required.

I wasn't saying anything about glitches. I was simply stating a better way. In the UK Game there is code that the game only spawns a call requiring a traffic car if they have a traffic car AND if it is avaible for calls so it would be a better way then having additonal extentions to something that already is part of a another extension

• I wasn't saying anything about glitches. I was simply stating a better way. In the UK Game there is code that the game only spawns a call requiring a traffic car if they have a traffic car AND if it is avaible for calls so it would be a better way then having additonal extentions to something that already is part of a another extension

I've asked about this with regards to the Lifeguard pack, and asked if there was a way to accomplish this. I was told unequivocally by the devs, that this cannot be done. There exact phrase was "it is next to impossible".

• I've asked about this with regards to the Lifeguard pack, and asked if there was a way to accomplish this. I was told unequivocally by the devs, that this cannot be done. There exact phrase was "it is next to impossible".

Can you confirm exactly what they said was "next to impossible" and why? I ask because as Gooochy stated: The UK game already has functioning code with the traffic units and it works very well. Is it a game version issue due to the UK game being newer, or something else perhaps?

• I've asked about this with regards to the Lifeguard pack, and asked if there was a way to accomplish this. I was told unequivocally by the devs, that this cannot be done. There exact phrase was "it is next to impossible".

That is very odd as on very mission that requires a traffic car we have
    "traffic car only required when available" "yes"

• Can you confirm exactly what they said was "next to impossible" and why? I ask because as Gooochy stated: The UK game already has functioning code with the traffic units and it works very well. Is it a game version issue due to the UK game being newer, or something else perhaps?

I will ask for clarification.

• While i do agree that adding the mcc unit w/o the extension could cause some problems - one could possiblity solve them by making the unit required after say 10 wildland extensions, similar to the regular fire command which is needed at 13 regular stations, then players who dont have as many wildland extensions dont have to worry, and can plan for them. those over the requirement- just either coin the class, share with alliance and hope someone else has the unit ready, or wait the 48 hours for the mission to clear

• I did speak with the development team regarding that Whitchit and Gooochy were referring to.

I have been informed that the devs will not be utilising that as it is depreciated.

While i do agree that adding the mcc unit w/o the extension could cause some problems - one could possiblity solve them by making the unit required after say 10 wildland extensions, similar to the regular fire command which is needed at 13 regular stations, then players who dont have as many wildland extensions dont have to worry, and can plan for them. those over the requirement- just either coin the class, share with alliance and hope someone else has the unit ready, or wait the 48 hours for the mission to clear

The issue with this option would be for those who either already have more than 10 Wildland expansions built or are building realistically and the services do not have a specific wildland MCC.

Thank you,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!