2024 Wishlist

• So with the year nearly to a close I wanted to create a wishlist for features I'd love to see in the new year and I would love to see what other features people would hope to see in the coming year as well:

My list:

- Overhaul to Ambulances/Critical Care to add new staff types like Doctors, to make calls more dynamic by requiring differernt units/staff, Inlcuding the return of HEMS.

- Overhaul to Hospitals to use UK departments instead of the current US ones. (Changes to "Clinics" as well to better relfect the UK version)

- More SAR missions and better overall integration of SAR Units (Coastguard helis for example being usable for mass-cass missions)
    - SAR Related Bugs to eventually be fixed

- Alliance improvements including automated training and mass-cancelation of patients

- Prisons/Custody Suites to be buildable by the player and not only via Alliance
    - ARR Improvements

- Easier vehicle/Building Management (especially when it comes to mass changes like naming units, automated prefixes could be awesome)

• An overhaul to critical care is needed too. It is required on C1 Paitents unless it is specifcally written as "0" which leads to certain calls that shouldn't require CC to end up requiring it. It didnt use to work like this but the devs changed the way cc is addressed

• Overhaul to Hospitals to use UK departments instead of the current US ones. (Changes to "Clinics" as well to better relfect the UK version)

Extensions that would be good:

Emergency department

Intensive care unit

Helipad

As for the clinic, maybe changing it to an "Urgent Care Centre" which you can use as an overflow before sending PTVs to transport to the main hospital would be much appreciated. You can sort of do this with clinics at the moment but it's not quite the same. There's honestly so much that could be done with hospitals and I could waffle forever about it.

• Overhaul of the education system for alliances.

More central building management to enable adjustments to tax or that to a group of buildings instead of individually having to edit them.

More realistic patient transport and management system.

Fix all the silly little errors

• An overhaul to critical care is needed too. It is required on C1 Paitents unless it is specifcally written as "0" which leads to certain calls that shouldn't require CC to end up requiring it. It didnt use to work like this but the devs changed the way cc is addressed

It does annoy me that Patients codes dont necessarily equal CC requirement.

• I would like to see fire officer rankings.

Helipads assigned to certain hospitals.

Police missions for airport.

More missions search and rescue

Definitely for the SAR helicopter missions to work properly.

Doctors for critical care would be great.

Police drones to work properly.

• Maybe with the Reintroduction of HEMS hav them have a simlar Feature to the Ambulance Ofificer where they can dispatch themselves off to the best hospital needed (possibley use the AO Training on board)

Helicopters will be sent to hospitals automatically if you have an EMS Chief or EMS Mobile Command on scene. Having another officer that will cost more to train seems a duplication IMHO.

• Helicopters will be sent to hospitals automatically if you have an EMS Chief or EMS Mobile Command on scene. Having another officer that will cost more to train seems a duplication IMHO.

UK GAME - HEMS Works Different here. The Ambulance Officer almost always seems to prefer to dispatch ambulances instead of HEMS as they need a ambulance to treat people (which is one of the stupidest ways they could have implemented it)

• Helicopters will be sent to hospitals automatically if you have an EMS Chief or EMS Mobile Command on scene. Having another officer that will cost more to train seems a duplication IMHO.

While id Agree having another to train ie duplication is a correct assessment i was more just adding a suggestion to how the feature may work , there might be situations the hems gets sent to a remote job that an ambulance isn't going to get to and maybe the first and only unit on scene or may beat the regular AO to the scene and after assessment needs to be transported

• UK GAME - HEMS Works Different here. The Ambulance Officer almost always seems to prefer to dispatch ambulances instead of HEMS as they need a ambulance to treat people (which is one of the stupidest ways they could have implemented it)

Yup but yet on some calls it'll happily dispatch away :) , tho i dont nesscerily like the idea of extra training for them i just thought it might be a way to get the feature included :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!