Future updates

• I agree, however, unfortunately the RRV canceling still makes the feature unusable for me and atleast a few others I play with. As whenever we have an RRV on an alliance call (almost always) we can't use auto EMS standdown for our own missions, as it'll pull the RRVs from the alliance missions too.

Maybe something to leave for a bit then reapproach with a 'Thanks for fixing it, but could we have a small tweak?' in a few weeks/months or something?

So the easiest way around this is to send something other than a RRV or Ambulance.

The main issue was the game would cancel the following units.(PRV,SRV,Welfare,Ambulance Control Unit, CBRN unit, OTL and Ambulance Officer) the remaining such as RRVs, Ambulances and GPs would leave however would not be a loss as these did not contribute to the units required to complete the mission unlike the ones stated

• So the easiest way around this is to send something other than a RRV or Ambulance.

The main issue was the game would cancel the following units.(PRV,SRV,Welfare,Ambulance Control Unit, CBRN unit, OTL and Ambulance Officer) the remaining such as RRVs, Ambulances and GPs would leave however would not be a loss as these did not contribute to the units required to complete the mission unlike the ones stated

Not exactly "easy"! I alone have 1289 RRVs, spread out. If we look at the original issue I commented on the QOL pack thread:

"- Fix auto EMS standdown for multiple units (RRV, GP, Community First Responders, MCU, Ambulance Officers, and Welfare)", so it was included originally.

As I said, it's nothing urgent, and probably best to leave for a bit of time in order to keep relations somewhat positive, however, still a change that I'd definitely like to see. I'm not the only one that uses RRVs for this purpose, and I know a LOT of alliances suggest RRVs to alliance missions to many players for credits (also helps improve alliance cash via tax, as more players on a mission = more tax paid), so this isn't just a "me" issue. I've had multiple people complain about it too. RRVs are used for the extra cash for patient treatment on top of the missions.

• I can see why people are saying that RRVs should not be recalled.
    But I think the devs have designed it with regards to how real life works.

Forgive me if I am mistaken but once ambulance resources are no longer needed at a scene, is there any reason for a RRV to stay?

I cant think of any reason.

• I can see why people are saying that RRVs should not be recalled.
    But I think the devs have designed it with regards to how real life works.

Forgive me if I am mistaken but once ambulance resources are no longer needed at a scene, is there any reason for a RRV to stay?

I cant think of any reason.

With my limited experience of ambulances being called to where I am, the Rapid Response vehicle and medic will stay on scene to aid the paramedics, unless urgently needed elsewhere. Typically had them leave when the patient is loaded into the ambulance, about to leave.

Also on the Northern Ireland Ambulance Service website, it states similar. They will stay on scene, although they can be reassigned once ambulance is on scene.

• I’ve heard enough about the stand down bug. The aim of the fix was to get the units that were required to complete a mission to stay on the mission whilst the player uses the auto standown to send away unneeded ambulances. The way above you have commented about what you put on the thread originally makes it sound like we went out of our way to make a change that only you requested which was not the case in the slightest, we never said it would be implemented in the exact way you specifically asked for it, and you aren’t the only person across all three games to bring it up.

In an ideal world only ambulances would be stood down, but after (and I am not over exaggerating) spending hours trying to get this sorted over the last two years at least, this is a win and we are going to leave it at that for a while and focus on more important content. This is exactly what we mean by players never seem to be happy with anything we do.

• I’ve heard enough about the stand down bug. The aim of the fix was to get the units that were required to complete a mission to stay on the mission whilst the player uses the auto standown to send away unneeded ambulances. The way above you have commented about what you put on the thread originally makes it sound like we went out of our way to make a change that only you requested which was not the case in the slightest, we never said it would be implemented in the exact way you specifically asked for it, and you aren’t the only person across all three games to bring it up.

In an ideal world only ambulances would be stood down, but after (and I am not over exaggerating) spending hours trying to get this sorted over the last two years at least, this is a win and we are going to leave it at that for a while and focus on more important content. This is exactly what we mean by players never seem to be happy with anything we do.

You've gravely misunderstood my attitude, and intentions here. This is not how I meant anything I said. I'm more than grateful for everything you do, as well as the rest of the team.

I even tried to make this clear by stating that it's something to try again in the future but not yet... I only mentioned what I requested as it was said that RRVs weren't originally mentioned... I'm not that egotistical to think that you made a change because of me.

• Not exactly "easy"! I alone have 1289 RRVs, spread out. If we look at the original issue I commented on the QOL pack thread:

"- Fix auto EMS standdown for multiple units (RRV, GP, Community First Responders, MCU, Ambulance Officers, and Welfare)", so it was included originally.

As I said, it's nothing urgent, and probably best to leave for a bit of time in order to keep relations somewhat positive, however, still a change that I'd definitely like to see. I'm not the only one that uses RRVs for this purpose, and I know a LOT of alliances suggest RRVs to alliance missions to many players for credits (also helps improve alliance cash via tax, as more players on a mission = more tax paid), so this isn't just a "me" issue. I've had multiple people complain about it too. RRVs are used for the extra cash for patient treatment on top of the missions.

I understand this and have seen Aliances that promote this however my point stands. The aim was to have units that are needed stay and those that don't leave. It's taken months to a year to get this feature fixed especially when people pay for the cost of it.

The kindest way I can say this is replace them as I for one and I'm sure a few others on here who have been waiting to see this issue fixed will say the same. Most players at a guess use RRVs for CC staff which I do. Having the RRV standown means i can send it directly to another call or even stack another call for it to go directly to. I also use them to clear C3 C4 calls.

Personally I hope it stays the way it is as I don't want to see this feature break and us having to wait months again for it to be sorted.

(Ps speaking about me in a discord server won't go down well 😠)

• Won't go down well? :D:D

Anyway, I've said already going to leave this for a while so more important things can be focused on.

• Hi. I suggested the ability to change mission speed dependent on services as well as overall speed.

So separate Police, Fire, Ambulance.

I was wandering if there was any update or possibility of this?

I’m no longer interested in playing the game as I play realistically and become completely overwhelmed with fire jobs and have barely any ambulance.

• This is for the UK version so how its done in Chicago is irrelevant.

• First my 2 cents on the US costal rescue update way better implementation on the UK server as the coast guard is as stated by someone else a military branch and unlike in the UK is not reachable by our emergency number (911) As in the UK u can call 999 and ask for the coast guard

Second hats off to the UK Server devs on doing something better than the US Server devs even thoe the updates came out around the same time And let’s hope they can pull off better airport mechanics

Third no way FB players are more valued and if that’s true then the devs need to rethink their strategy as FB Players basically can not like suggest things

Fourth best of luck to the MCUK Forum community as I to I thinking of leaving MC should a CR PT 2 come to the us server not like changing some things as coast guard = Life guard false statement and should not have been large/small station designated name

• First my 2 cents on the US costal rescue update way better implementation on the UK server as the coast guard is as stated by someone else a military branch and unlike in the UK is not reachable by our emergency number (911) As in the UK u can call 999 and ask for the coast guard

Second hats off to the UK Server devs on doing something better than the US Server devs even thoe the updates came out around the same time And let’s hope they can pull off better airport mechanics

Third no way FB players are more valued and if that’s true then the devs need to rethink their strategy as FB Players basically can not like suggest things

Fourth best of luck to the MCUK Forum community as I to I thinking of leaving MC should a CR PT 2 come to the us server not like changing some things as coast guard = Life guard false statement and should not have been large/small station designated name

1: The USCG only acts in a military capacity in certain situations. It is part of the Department of Homeland Security, and spends most of its time performing its maritime rescue and law enforcement missions.

2: You can definitely call the Coast Guard directly. Use channel 16 on a marine radio, which you'd probably have on a boat, which is when you'd need the Coast Guard.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!