I have just recently gotten into placing all the POI's that I can surrounding my fire stations on the map. In doing so, I have looked at the list of POI's and have come up with suggestions for new POI's with the corresponding calls they could be associated with them:
New POI's With Associated Calls:
- Seaport- Fire Alarm (Single engine), fuel spill (two engines, a medic, 2 battalions, hazmat team), Confined Space (two engines, 1-2 Ladders, 2-3 medics, 2-3 battalion chiefs, 2 Heavy Rescues/TRT Team), Shipboard Fire (4 engines, one ladder, two battalions, one tanker, one heavy rescue, possible hazmat).
- Residential Development/Area- Fire Alarm (Engine, Ladder), Vehicle into a House (engine, ladder, 2-4 medics, battalion, heavy rescue), Silent Alarm Trip (three patrol cars).
- Beach- Drowning (Engine, Medic, Battalion or EMS fly-car, Chance of needing Air Rescue), Dehydration (medic), Broken leg/arm (one engine/ladder, medic).
- Known drug area/building- Overdose (one medic, two patrol cars), Fire that Involves Possible Drug Lab (3 engines, two ladders, two battalions, one hazmat, one heavy rescue, 3-4 patrol cars).
- Swimming Pool- Drowning (Engine or Ladder, Medic, EMS Fly-car or Battalion, Two patrol cars).
Possible New Units:
- EMS Supervisor- having this unit act as a battalion chief on the EMS side of things. It would respond to overdoses, heart attacks, major accidents, drownings, etc.
- MCI Unit- these are common all across the United States. It would help in treating patients with more than 5 patients.
- Brush Truck- I was thinking that the Type-2 engine could be replaced by this title/unit due to the fact that brush trucks normally wouldn't be staffed with more than 3 guys at the maximum level.
- Swift Water/Dive Unit- whether on the FD or PD side, many departments around the country have a dedicated dive unit for recovery purposes that include deceased individuals, evidence, and used for accidents into bodies of water. Would require a class from the fire academy.
- K-9 Unit- Almost every police department has a K-9 Unit. It would bring more in-depth of calls/units for the PD side.
- Patrol Supervisor/Watch Commander- Similar to the K-9 Unit, it would bring more in-depth calls for the PD side.
- Bomb Squad- I noticed that there is a bomb call in the game but we do not have a bomb squad unit. It would make sense to create this since a call involving a bomb is already in the game. Would require a class from the police academy.
- Boat Unit- for PD and/or FD side of things. Makes sense for the departments that have oceans/large bodies of water around them.
- Light/Air Unit- a possibility of turning the air unit into an Air/Light Unit so that it could add to the calls that it could respond to
Keep in mind that these are just a few of the suggestions that I could think of off the top of my head. I know not everyone is familiar nor has many of these units utilized around them. I am basing these suggestions off of North American units since this version is technically based off of North American units. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to comment.