Fire stations are too expensive when you reach hundreds

• Do you agree that the price of fire stations increases too much with the number of stations? 40

1. Yes (30) 75%
    2. No (10) 25%

I have now 778 fire stations, so building a small fire station costs 1M and a large station costs 2M.

Building more stations is therefore extremely slow and I feel like punished for having progressed in the game.

I think that when we reach a certain number of fire stations, their price should stop increasing otherwise it becomes very painful to play. I think 300 credits for a small station and 600 for a large one should be the maximum.

• I am at a point in my set up that a new fire station costs me over $ 2 million

If this is the case, then I think that the cap should be changed to what Gooochy stated.

1 Million is the hard cap i believe for small and 2 for large

• Yes it's always been like this but I think the formula is not appropriate. Without playing 24/7 and participating in dozens of high rewarding shared called a day it's become far too slow to build new fire stations. I'd really appreciate that someone in the team figure out how frustrating it is. I regret the time I had less than 100 stations.

Moreover, if tomorrow I decide to leave my alliance, I won't be able to afford any new fire station just with my own calls. This formula is insane.

• I agree, does my NUT IN! For example im trying to make London (i know its the US Version, I messed up but im to far gone now!) However they have 103 fire stations, Im at 70, I can only do one every 1-2 days. I simply dont have the time to do 10000 calls to afford one station, I just cant handle it anymore and im thinking of scrapping the project. I feel the max for a small station should be 150K, Thats it, no way does your first station cost 25k and your 100th cost 1 mil!

• I agree, does my NUT IN! For example im trying to make London (i know its the US Version, I messed up but im to far gone now!) However they have 103 fire stations, Im at 70, I can only do one every 1-2 days. I simply dont have the time to do 10000 calls to afford one station, I just cant handle it anymore and im thinking of scrapping the project. I feel the max for a small station should be 150K, Thats it, no way does your first station cost 25k and your 100th cost 1 mil!

150K, some can clear that in minutes, the formula has been set to ensure that it not becomes super easy to just build away.

This is a game after all, it's not meant to be simple, the cost increase is meant to challenge.

I'm at 337 fire stations, a small FD costs 879k and a large is 1.75m, with that I can generate 338 calls, with the higher value calls that are coming out, it's not hard to make 1 million in a day, and I can say there are people who make much more than that in a day, and by no means do I play for an entire day.

• 150K, some can clear that in minutes, the formula has been set to ensure that it not becomes super easy to just build away.

This is a game after all, it's not meant to be simple, the cost increase is meant to challenge.

I'm at 337 fire stations, a small FD costs 879k and a large is 1.75m, with that I can generate 338 calls, with the higher value calls that are coming out, it's not hard to make 1 million in a day, and I can say there are people who make much more than that in a day, and by no means do I play for an entire day.

But we don't want to generate 338 calls to be able to afford new stations. We don't play like you because we play realistically. You and top-of-the list alliances only play for sharing hundreds of large missions to earn credits fast. We want to earn enough credits while playing realistically.

• I currently have about 1200 stations between 2 Countries, I buy a lot of coins during sales and then spend (Build) them during the half price build events. I use the credits to purchase trucks and upgrade and train. I have every Police and fire station and almost all the ambulance stations in our country and I started in the neighbouring country, I need to go outside a little more I feel

• But we don't want to generate 338 calls to be able to afford new stations. We don't play like you because we play realistically. You and top-of-the list alliances only play for sharing hundreds of large missions to earn credits fast. We want to earn enough credits while playing realistically.

Again, this is still a game in the end, the point of the increasing costs is to increase the challenge.

At this point, we are going around in circles but the facts are that the station prices are what they are, in all 26 versions of the game, which utilises the same station cost process, whereas I can appreciate that you want your stations to be cheaper, your alternative option is to use coins like Nigefire suggested. Otherwise, like everyone else you'll have to grind and earn the credits.

Implementing such a drastic change now, would trigger a mass-request for credit refunds from those who have been paying the same payout structure for the past 7-8 years.

How you choose to play is entirely up to you, you are aware of the costs and associated time to make those credits.

• Actually, I have to take my hats off to the developers here, its quite clever.

After a certain number of stations, the type of missions is expanded and thus you can earn more credits, faster. Thus it is appropriate to increase the cost of stations in credits.

Now, the cost per station in *coins* never changes. Which means, the ratio of coins to credits for a fire station, becomes even more attractive. For instance, my F/S costs 1.733m, but only 30 coins. Which means, each of my coins buys 57,800 credits, which is great value.

Compare it to a HEMS/Police Air Wing - 1m points or 50 coins - only 20,000 credits per coin.

• I think the more you have the more you should be paid. Some missions are only worth 200 credits maybe if they restructured and kept the pricing but you made more for “experience” in playing the game? So the credits worth 200 in the beginning could be worth 2000 credits as you hit 100+ stations. No refunds on credits just an automatic boost in credits. Worst comes to worst the developers can credit people as much as they want for years of service or amount of stations.

• Oh I agree 100% for their business move as that’s a way for them to make money by keeping the coin prices the same making it more attractive to do it as it’s a cheaper way. I so it myself even tho I don’t agree w it it’s an easier way

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!