Future updates

• Hello all, as you all know I try and be as upfront and honest with you regarding the game as I can be. Unfortunately things are in my view deteriorating in the communication and willingness to listen to the content we put forwards. My first thing to be honest with you all about is I am starting to get to the end of my tether with this and I am seriously considering stopping. The hours put in are not being reflected in the content being produced.

I was recently told that content should only be of the emergency services dispatched through a control room. This has ruled out SAR, MR, Highways etc if they go ahead with this which I have tried to tell them. They feel that these as I called them tier 2 services aren’t emergency so don’t fit the game.

This was all in response to them being airports forward to be added to the game. It’s no secret that we on the UK team feel airports had no real depth when added to the US game and didn’t want a repeat in the UK version. So we had planned to add airside safety, ops, and security alongside airport fire to almost make airports stand-alone to a degree.

When I tried to explain that players want additional services such as tow trucks and the like that support the emergency services, and that I could do a poll to see if players like the airport, I was told that the forums only represent a minority of players which I think is so disrespectful to everyone who suggests things on here, clearly Facebook players are more valued than you are.

Combine all of this with the lack of movement on both the ambulance standown bug, and the QOL pack which I am repeatedly pushing. I am starting to get the feeling that myself, and my teams voluntary services are not viewed favourably in the eyes of the devs anymore.

I feel personally that I have let the community down on this,

Sorry

• If the devs *really* think the facebook players are worth more then the players on here maybe the devs should do a google forum where both the facebook users and the one on here can vote on and we vote on the stuff we want to see more on in terms of missions and content packs. But honestly you guys are the back bone of this game and if the devs created the content them selves, their coin sales and players who want to play will drop dramaticly they need to start listening to our feedback just like they do on the german forum

do they not understand that the content advisors know better then the devs do on the emergency services for the UK? Even if ARRF units arent dispatched via a control room they still do get assitance form local fire services and I am down for extra services like this

Just generally the MissionChief-Team Account just needs to do better

edit: Honestly if TACR Left I would for sure not spend a penny on this game and i doubt many others would spend any money

• It’s very disappointing that they don’t listen to people like tacrfan and people on this forum as we all play the game and are only trying to make the game better and more interesting.

It’s such a shame when so much work is done to put forward to devs.

• I so know how you feel, the most recent au content release had been finished for 3 months before they did anything with it,I had to keep on them about it. Then they backflipped on what was supposed to follow it and tried to blame us for the misinformation we'd been telling players despite there being chat threads to the contrary. I'm beginning to wonder why they even have us when they don't listen to us anyway.

• Hello all, as you all know I try and be as upfront and honest with you regarding the game as I can be. Unfortunately things are in my view deteriorating in the communication and willingness to listen to the content we put forwards. My first thing to be honest with you all about is I am starting to get to the end of my tether with this and I am seriously considering stopping. The hours put in are not being reflected in the content being produced.

I was recently told that content should only be of the emergency services dispatched through a control room. This has ruled out SAR, MR, Highways etc if they go ahead with this which I have tried to tell them. They feel that these as I called them tier 2 services aren’t emergency so don’t fit the game.

This was all in response to them being airports forward to be added to the game. It’s no secret that we on the UK team feel airports had no real depth when added to the US game and didn’t want a repeat in the UK version. So we had planned to add airside safety, ops, and security alongside airport fire to almost make airports stand-alone to a degree.

I don't understand MR/SAR/Highways not being allowed as as far as I am aware the American coastguard is techically a military service whereas SAR and MR are litreally emergency services

• I don't understand MR/SAR/Highways not being allowed as as far as I am aware the American coastguard is techically a military service whereas SAR and MR are litreally emergency services

If they go down the route of the main services because of being dispatched by a control room, then SAR and MR won’t be added. They technically aren’t emergency services. They support the emergency services but aren’t one themselves. They will be called out by the duty POLSA calling them, not by a control room. Which is why I told the devs, are you sure you want to go down that route, because if so, police and ambulance are pretty much done and fire is not far off.

I have a question for players on the forum (not that it matters clearly).

Would you like to see a more in depth airport expansion with ops, security, airside safety where things such as protestors, airport ramp safety checks, runway check missions etc can all spawn giving a lot more depth and variety, or would you like airports with just crash trucks and that’s it?

• granted this is the UK forum - and i only play US - but as for airports - yes more than just crash / fire/ rescue should be at airports - and as for calls for airports not being dispatched via control rooms - im pretty sure the Port Authority of NY/NJ which runs the 3 big airports in NY, plus other areas - does have a control room for dispatching - at least police side of things (im not sure who runs the fire side at the airports). and in the county i live in - they do dispatch for all calls at the local airport.

And as a side note i feel all the content advisors do a awesome job- and if the devs ignore you - then they are losing valuable insight - TACRfan and your team if you leave will be greatly missed

• TACRfan You're fighting an uphill battle with devs who apparently enjoy looking down their nose at you. I don't envy your position but **** am I glad you're fighting for us! I know we're all very keen to see an SAR type update for sure, and as for airports - I think the majority of players from here, facebook and elsewhere would prefer a fleshed out airports update rather than the bare bones the US server has at present. The devs are treating the game like a cash-grab mobile app when it has the potential to be so much better than that. Its a shame that they're so short-sighted.

*Edit* The UK version of the game has no link to this forum - perhaps this was deliberate to keep our community smaller and voices harder to listen to - if the devs could add a link to the forum at the top of the game bar on MCUK and MCAUS if it's missing there too, that would massively help to introduce new players to the forum and get their voices heard too.

• If they go down the route of the main services because of being dispatched by a control room, then SAR and MR won’t be added. They technically aren’t emergency services. They support the emergency services but aren’t one themselves. They will be called out by the duty POLSA calling them, not by a control room. Which is why I told the devs, are you sure you want to go down that route, because if so, police and ambulance are pretty much done and fire is not far off.

I have a question for players on the forum (not that it matters clearly).

Would you like to see a more in depth airport expansion with ops, security, airside safety where things such as protestors, airport ramp safety checks, runway check missions etc can all spawn giving a lot more depth and variety, or would you like airports with just crash trucks and that’s it?

I would like to see more yes... I even hesitated to even answer as the last time I complained about the devs not paying attention I was warned to STOP! I SAR is "Search and Rescue" then I disagree that it is not an emergency. I am not sure what MR is unless it may be Marine Rescue. It that is the case, it is also an emergency and is often dispatched (at least in fla) from dispatch centers run by the sheriff of the fire department. Just had a case yesterday in real life where a friend slipped and broke ankle on boat fishing in the gulf. Marine Rescue was dispatched... that is an emergency

Limiting it to only control room services basically means the game is done being expanded. Although, on second thought, maybe that's the devs' goal? Maybe they want to stop adding to UK, so they can focus on the "other 24 versions" that we constantly hear about as a reason not to fix things? Not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but having the UK game finished so that they can ignore this version completely sounds like it'd be beneficial to them.

Quote from TACRFan

When I tried to explain that players want additional services such as tow trucks and the like that support the emergency services, and that I could do a poll to see if players like the airport, I was told that the forums only represent a minority of players which I think is so disrespectful to everyone who suggests things on here, clearly Facebook players are more valued than you are.

Everyone wants a more in-depth update, and this has always been voiced. As for the FaceBook vs Forums, while they might have 1.6k followers on FaceBook, they get way less interaction than on the forums. A typical FB post gets <10 likes, and even update posts dont always get more than 10 comments, including those by the page itself! Forums get way more activity than FB, and as such, are the bigger "minority" of players.

Quote from TACRfan

Combine all of this with the lack of movement on both the ambulance standown bug, and the QOL pack which I am repeatedly pushing. I am starting to get the feeling that myself, and my teams voluntary services are not viewed favourably in the eyes of the devs anymore.

I feel personally that I have let the community down on this,

Sorry

The fact that the EMS Standown isn't fixed yet is also ridiculous, we pay for that, but the devs clearly don't care. QOL pack was watered down somewhat from what we asked, but we expected that and hoped in return this would mean a quicker pack release, clearly not. The community team hasn't been valued by the devs for as long as I've been playing the game, never listened to, always twisted, and downright disrespected. You've done nothing to let us down, don't be sorry.

• The fact that the EMS Standown isn't fixed yet is also ridiculous, we pay for that, but the devs clearly don't care. QOL pack was watered down somewhat from what we asked, but we expected that and hoped in return this would mean a quicker pack release, clearly not. The community team hasn't been valued by the devs for as long as I've been playing the game, never listened to, always twisted, and downright disrespected. You've done nothing to let us down, don't be sorry.

Exactly

• If the game is going to start going downhill then it is time to either exit, start pushing comments and requests through Facebook or find a new game. I appreciate what the Team does in enhancing the games but do understand your hands are tied…what is the Facebook page name?

• Not a surprise really, the devs do not and have never really cared about the UK version.

We have reported numerous issues with features not working as they should and other bugs. Still most have not been resolved. This has been in going for a long time.

New content releases that the content team on this forum make are always altered and added in a way that it is often makes the new content not as great as proposed there are often issues with how the content works.

They are saying about control room services only. I'm sure other versions of the game already include second tier services that would not be dispatched directly to emergency calls.

• Hi tacrfan

Does that mean that they are not looking at coastguard anymore.

Coastguard is part of the UK SAR framework alongside Mountain Rescue, Lowland Rescue and Cave Rescue.

To give an update, things are looking slightly more positive. I hope to properly work something out with the devs next week. But for this weekend it’s time to chill out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!